Influenza Geocoin

max.exe

As far as I can see Sepp & Berta (based in Germany, www.mygeocoin.de) will accept payment in USD through PayPal.

Plus: I think that if you are from outside the European Union you don't have to pay the 19% VAT on your purchases there.

If you want to be sure about everything then just send them an email through their website. That website is in English too.

The coin was made by Sepp & Berta, I believe, and they are based in Germany. Are you looking for other vendours who might be carrying their product line here in the States?

He is right...but you can change the language in the upper right corner of the site. (www.mygeocoin.de)

Then the whole site will be in english and the pirces in dollar :anibad:

Does anybody know some site that sells virus/influenza geocoins that ISN'T in Europe (Or at least is written in english and doesn't require payments in euros)?

Yeah, eBay. That coin version is long sold out from the original German vendor.

I was going to suggest that too but wanted to verify what the OP was really looking for: not to pay overseas shipping, not to lose in the curency exchange or what.