Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Team Magoo53

2 gps' for sale

I am selling my 2 extra units to fund an upgrade. The first unit is a Garmin 60cs.It will include the software and the usb cord.It does have a screen protector and shows no signs of wear.I am asking $125.00 and will cover the shipping. The second unit is a Magellan xplorist 200.This is a good starter unit and does have a few scratches from before I owned it.I am asking $50.00 plus shipping.P3130206.jpg

Edited by Team Magoo53

i am very interested in the explorist, how much would shipping be, and how would you suggest we do this in a low risk way to both of us?

I am selling my 2 extra units to fund an upgrade. The first unit is a Garmin 60cs.It will include the software and the usb cord.It does have a screen protector and shows no signs of wear.I am asking $125.00 and will cover the shipping. The second unit is a Magellan xplorist 200.This is a good starter unit and does have a few scratches from before I owned it.I am asking $50.00 plus shipping.P3130206.jpg

Is the Garmin 60CS still available?

Do you have the cable for the explorist?

Both units still available.

How about a price drop.The garmin is now $115.00 and the shipping is still free. The xplorist is now $40.00 plus shipping.

How about a price drop.The garmin is now $115.00 and the shipping is still free. The xplorist is now $40.00 plus shipping.

PM Sent

Do you still have the 60cs where do you live im in Canada

Edited by komsa4

OK if the Garmin is not sold for the guy in Canada I would like to get a shot. PLEASE send me a pm to let me know. Thanks