GPX Sonar! Is it still available?

I've had GPX Sonar suggested to me as a program to use on my PDA for caching. In trying to find it to download, the link I found seems to be either broken or no longer active. Don't know which. It's not listed on geocaching.com under resources. I don't know if all that means it's no longer available or not. Does anyone have an answer for this question??

Thanks for your time........

Yes, I used gpxsonar on an axim x50v until I got my Oregon. GPXSonar was an excellent application. Get the latest v1.5

It takes the zipped pocket query from geocaching. That zipped file contains 2 files: gpx and wpts.gpx

Midway through last year, something about these files from geocaching.com changed, and gpxsonar wouldn't read it properly.

The solution was to remove the wpts.gpx file from the zipped pocket query. I found an application that ran on the axim that would open the zip file, and I could remove the wpts.gpx file and resave it. I don't remember what it was called. But this allowed me to not have to download the PQ to a computer to edit the zip file before transferring to the Axim.

Good luck.