E.T. Highway Geocoin - see photos in post #19

Gus

The word "extraterrestrial" looks misspelled on the coin. The second letter looks like "h" instead of an "x".

Love the coin though :laughing:

Glad you spoke up, I thought the same thing and forgot about it. I have had it changed now, I'll see if I can post a picture of it.

Thanks for the input!

That is so neat. Wolf's Song lives space ships and when I was looking at it he was pointing telling me about the space ship. Yesterday he was mad at me he was "leaving" "Going to Mercury" (Well I can’t type Mercury like my almost 3 year old says it.) I swear if Aliens landed they wouldn’t have to kidnap him they could just ask if he wanted to go to “outer space” and he’d hop in. Sigh. I wish we lived close enough to go to the event, even though we can’t afford a coin right now. Maybe you will still have 1 in a few weeks that I can add to his collection. I have a couple of coins I’m getting ready to sell to pay some bills but if I make enough to do that and have a few dollars left over I’d love to get one of these. Otherwise I’ll have to try and trade for one.

The coins have been made... :angry:

etcoinsample.jpg

can we still order through you?

ILYK

Orders will be taken and filled following the E.T. Highway events.

Event goers will get the first coins. If we run out, more will be made.

Sorry... No Trades!

I contacted one of the event organizers around the time of the event...said to get back to him after the event...when I did I was told they were all gone, no mention of re-minting additional coins.

Will there be more?

I got an email back saying they were making more!!!

I contacted one of the event organizers around the time of the event...said to get back to him after the event...when I did I was told they were all gone, no mention of re-minting additional coins.

Will there be more?

I got an email back saying they were making more!!!

Great news! Hopefully that means soon.

Are there any coins available for purchase yet from the CO's? We have an organization/club here in Lancaster County, Pa called L.O.S.T. Lancaster Organization for Seeking Tupperware. We (5-6 members) are planning a trip to do the E.T. Series this coming spring. I know their are a few of us that would like to purchase some geocoins from the CO's. Please let me know the availability and price. Geolevidan@gmail.com

Thank you, levidan

Hello, we are awaiting our second batch of coins. They are done; however, there is a hold up with some other coins that are being shipped with this order that is holding them up a bit. I really hope to have the next batch by the first part of October. I am really starting to worry I didn't order enough due to the overwhelming response to them. If you want a coin, please email us at ethighway1000@gmail.com (this is the email we set up for the ET highway and is associated with all 1176 caches we placed out there). Thanks to all who have shown interest. :)

Do you send to Canada?

Yes we do but we are once again sold out and now waiting for the 3rd minting of these coins to come in. If you'd like to reserve any, please send an email to ethighway1000@gmail.com so we can add you to the waiting list and notify you when they arrive.

i got mine in the mail yesterday afternoon

very nice looking coin

now im ready for the trip in jan...

thanks for the coins and the caches on the hwy

Be sure to keep an eye on the weather...

It is already snowing in the area and the temps are below freezing.

It may be much worse in January. Take all necessary precautions for that time of year.