Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats to The Barnabirdy(s) on #2900 - on the doorstep of a major milestone! Considering the remoteness of their home and the fact they continue caching the old-fashioned way - no cache machines, finding all stages of a multicache, solving the puzzles, hiking up the hills - it's an impressive feat! :)

Edited by hydnsek

Congrats Shop99er on your 1900th!!! Wish I could have been along on the Tour de' Bremerton today! Got em' all already though. Congrats Mark and Debbie!!

edit: to include the Mrs. ...:laughing:.... How could I forget!!!!

Edited by -Hawk-

Way to go all the Milestones for the week!

Adding a Congratulations to Pirateking for hitting his 500th at "The Compass Rose"!! I feel bad though since it was raining buckets on him at the time.

And he lost the competition we were in...well I don't feel bad about that part. hehe :blink: Beer tastes best when its on someone elses tab. :ph34r:

It was a big weekend for milestones in Portland and Vancouver!

Plaidguy - 2000 today in Vancouver :ph34r:

AndrewRJ - 2000 on Saturday in Portland

grossi - 1900 on Saturday in Portland

Tolmaus - 1600 on Saturday in Portland

FrodoB - 3500 on Saturday in Portland

Allanon - I think he hit 1300 this weekend too.

index-congratulations-logo.jpg

Thank you Cathy...yes today at The Original Stash Plaque.

Congrats to all my friends...

So, Cathy, Did you hit 4000 or decide to wait a day or two? You haven't logged for today yet so I can't be sure. :blink:

Congrats to Ruck on his BIG 3K. And he does them all, not like me who looks for ones he can easily find. He must be leading the pack in Kitsap County in finds.

Congratulations, Ruck. And here you thought I was gonna pass you......

Thanks everyone, and here I was hoping no one would notice. It's still not to late to pass me.

Thanks Hawk and Prying Pandora for your congratulations. I was in school for the better part of last year and unable to cache very often, but now I hope to do more geocaching with MtnGoat50 in the coming year. Isn't geocaching the greatest? I just love it.

Holy Mackrel, This is the first time I've logged into a forum and just noticed, Prying Pandora's just completed 4000th find . Wow, Wow, Wow, to say I'm impressed would be an understatement. I hope to get a chance to meet you both at the upcoming "Cache Machine" event in Spokane. Thanks again for your encouragement.

Congrats to my pals the Barnabirdy(s) on reaching the big 3000 today at Pine Lake Pillage on Anderson Island. :(;):P It was a treat to spend the day with them pillaging the island. :D

When I posted news of their 2900 three weeks ago, mentioning that they still cached the old-fashioned way, Al said, "you forgot to mention 'without cell phones'!"

So: Not bad for a couple of septuagenarian cachers who live in remote Winthrop, find all their caches together, don't attend cache machines, still solve the puzzles and find all stages of a multicache, enjoy caches that involve climbing hills and bushwhacking, and don't have a cell phone (no phone-a-friend). :o Whew - an impressive feat, indeed! :o

Here's to the next 3000!

Edited by hydnsek

Congrats to my pals the Barnabirdy(s) on reaching the big 3000 today at Pine Lake Pillage on Anderson Island. :huh::laughing:<_< It was a treat to spend the day with them pillaging the island. :lol:

When I posted news of their 2900 three weeks ago, mentioning that they still cached the old-fashioned way, Al said, "you forgot to mention 'without cell phones'!"

So: Not bad for a couple of septuagenarian cachers who live in remote Winthrop, find all their caches together, don't attend cache machines, still solve the puzzles and find all stages of a multicache, enjoy caches that involve climbing hills and bushwhacking, and don't have a cell phone (no phone-a-friend). :laughing: Whew - an impressive feat, indeed! :anibad:

Here's to the next 3000!

I am in awe of your accomplishment. Not only are you a great cache finder, but you are also a fantastic cache hider! Your caches have given me challenges, laughs, and in one memorable instance...complete and utter frustration! Bravo, Birdy(s)!!