Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congratulations to my friends the Chumpos on 1000 finds.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from MtnGoat50!

Thank you very much, Jim!

It was a beautiful morning to cache, too. The drive over was amazing. There were eagles harvesting spawned-out kokanee from the lake, and the pass is breathtaking this time of year. The cache site was even better than we could have imagined! Go figure, though, that we left the camera behind in our haste to get on the road. :) Oh, well. The sights of our Christmas Eve morning will never be forgotten by us.

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a great new year!

Edited by Chumpo

Congrats to Prying Pandora on the big 3500!

On a side note, hydnsek and I both reached the more modest milestone of 2500 yesterday in Santa Fe, NM. Hydnsek reached it HERE and I reached it a few caches later HERE.

Today is the 4th anniversary of my first cache find but I wont be finding one to celebrate because of the big snow storm here in Albuquerque <_<.

Edited by k7-wave

On a side note, hydnsek and I both reached the more modest milestone of 2500 yesterday in Santa Fe, NM. Hydnsek reached it HERE and I reached it a few caches later HERE.

Today is the 4th anniversary of my first cache find but I wont be finding one to celebrate because of the big snow storm here in Albuquerque <_<.

Yay. Congrats you guys. It's fun to do milestones together like that.

Today is the 4th anniversary of my first cache find but I wont be finding one to celebrate because of the big snow storm here in Albuquerque :D.

Yep, it was fun to celebrate the 2500 milestone with k7-wave in Santa Fe, a great town.

And yesterday was the snowiest day on record in Albuquerque, and December the snowiest month on record for New Mexico. We are lucky enough to be here for it ;) - and I get to enjoy it for four extra days, as my flight was canceled today and I can't get out until Wednesday. New Year's in a hotel room, yippee! Can't even cache right now, the roads are impassable and the snow too deep. Time to rent some skis!

[Yep, it was fun to celebrate the 2500 milestone with k7-wave in Santa Fe, a great town.

And yesterday was the snowiest day on record in Albuquerque, and December the snowiest month on record for New Mexico. We are lucky enough to be here for it ;) - and I get to enjoy it for four extra days, as my flight was canceled today and I can't get out until Wednesday. New Year's in a hotel room, yippee! Can't even cache right now, the roads are impassable and the snow too deep. Time to rent some skis!

Good thing there's not a lot of trees to fall on the power lines eh? :D

[Yep, it was fun to celebrate the 2500 milestone with k7-wave in Santa Fe, a great town.

Good thing there's not a lot of trees to fall on the power lines eh? :D

Only cactus. The weather gods have definitely not been smiling on me. I came here to escape the power outage and rain and flooding! :(

Today is the 4th anniversary of my first cache find but I wont be finding one to celebrate because of the big snow storm here in Albuquerque :D.

Yep, it was fun to celebrate the 2500 milestone with k7-wave in Santa Fe, a great town.

alsylvan.jpg

Darn, that means we won't get to see you tonight. :( Congrats to you and k7-wave on reaching 2500! You're 1/4 of the way to 10,000 now! :(

Thanks everyone for the good cheer on my own milestone. I didn't think anyone was watching my numbers anymore! ;)

Congrats are in order!

Congrats to Prying Pandora for 3500 and her continued positive attitude.

Congrats to hydnsek and k7-wave for their same-day 2500 milestone in the now-snowy New Mexico.

Speaking of snow, I was recently on a snowy milestone hike:

poppagotcoinhy1.jpg

Congrats to NBJPoppa on finding 900 caches and 3600+ travel bugs!