Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

I'd hoped to have a cache ready to hide by the time I reached 100.

Indeed, OBE, so you should - just plunk a tasty hors d'oeuvre out there for us to gobble up.

And congrats on your 1 ;):D at my silly Clam Cowboy. It was my first cache hide and now I'm hooked.

btw, I'm curious - what sweet treat did you leave in CC for the NTF?

Thanks All for the congrats. The puzzle cache I'm working on has me fuzzled for the moment, but the solution is at hand. Trust it will take more than a few minutes of making those brain waves work to bring the cache to hand. But nothing evil will there be within, if skulls and crossbones bother you little.

As for what I might have left for the NTF at the CCCache...well, that is sealed for the next to find.

OBE

Just got back from a great day of leisurely caching in Gig Harbor. We had a big list, but took our time, and I got 12, tolmaus 14, grossi and globalgirl got 15.

Huge congrats to tolmaus and grossi for their milestones!!!! Tolmaus got hers at the last cache of the day at Blind Umpire's Thoughs of younger days. Grossi got hers earlier, but I'm not sure what cache it was at. :lostsignal::blink::rolleyes:

Edited by evergreenhiker!
Just got back from a great day of leisurely caching in Gig Harbor. We had a big list, but took our time, and  I got 12, tolmaus 14, grossi and globalgirl got 15.

Huge congrats to tolmaus and grossi for their milestones!!!!  Tolmaus got hers at the last cache of  the day at Blind Umpire's Thoughts of Younger Days.  Grossi got hers earlier, but I'm not sure what cache it was at.  :rolleyes:  :blink:  :blink:

It was so fun to be part of a three-milestone day! Congrats to tolmaus on reaching 400 at Blind Umpires "Thoughts of Younger Days." We weren't leaving Gig Harbor until tolmaus hit that mark! I found my 300th at Nana Bear's "Finholm View - No Climb." Didn't I say a three-milestone day? Well, certainly! Evergreenhiker! found his 2200th cache at Squirtle's "Homestead Park#4."

:lostsignal: