Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats. MA on your 800th!

:lol: You should rename yourself MA Mr. Puzzleman! Every puzzle cache we have worked out or been to recently, you are always there first! Looks like you just breeze through them!

You've got to be kidding!

I loath planning and using go out caching on the spur of the moment. Therefore the puzzles usually sit around in my queue for quite awhile. Unless it's close, or interesting, or chal.... never mind.

BTW congrats on all the recent milestones!

I may join the 1K club this summer while you guys flesh out the 2K club.

Boy, take three days off of the forums and five people make milestones. Congrats to all.

Let me see if i can remember all the names without cheating and looking back.

Jury, EGH, Curmudgeonly Gal, Puppers, and babybackpackers. I did it.

Edit:

That is what I get for not reading page four before posting. Congrats to MA as well.

Edited by WeightMan

Congrats to Era Seek as well. It is now seven milestones since last Thursday morning.

My next one I am looking forward to will come on my upcoming trip to California. That would be my 250th. One quarter of the way to 1000. Sitting at 235, I don't think I will hit that before I leave. 300 will be sometime after I get back.

Wow, milestones are happining faster than I am finding caches thes days! My personal congratulations to the following and any that I may have missed.

100 Babybackpackers

150 Jury

400 CurmudgeonlyGal

700 EraSeek

800 MarcusArelius

1000 Puppers

1700 Evergreenhiker!

:lol:

Edited by runhills

Congrats to John and Lynn on their 1000th!

I've followed these guys more than a few times on hte Columbia River Gorge area. they get around....Ms. Wienerdog and I even saw their signature at a rest stop micro up by Lake Wenatchee last fall. We'd just missed them. I look for their son Bbridges to get 1000 before too long.

Congrats to John and Lynn on their 1000th!

I've followed these guys more than a few times on hte Columbia River Gorge area. they get around....Ms. Wienerdog and I even saw their signature at a rest stop micro up by Lake Wenatchee last fall. We'd just missed them. I look for their son Bbridges to get 1000 before too long.

YOu mean they have a son of Bbridges? ;)

Crongrats to Hydnsek on #500!

Thanks, everyone! This is a cool thread; kudos to Wienerdog for starting it.

As some folks know, I had a different caching trip planned for #500, but family illness intervened and I did my milestone during a stress break from my Mom's hospital bedside. Looks like I may be getting a few more caches in Alabama this summer, as well.