Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congratulations to Dick, W7WT, on reaching 5,000 finds at "Feel the Power", GC1NARV. Way to go Dick!

Wow, congrats, Dick! B) You're running circles around us young whippersnappers! :lol:

Thank you. We are trying to catch up from all the time we missed last year. We were able to get 100 this month. Yesterday, we only needed 14 more to reach the 5K. I blame the solar storm for our out of control 60CSxs. We cached down west of Gig Harbor and Fox Island. Never been to Fox Island. Several of the caches were at view points but we ended up with finding a magnetic nano at a small sub station. Very happy to find it. Arlene is a much better cacher. If we don't find it within 10 to 15 minutes I am ready to move on. Arlene wants to find them all. Geocaching is about all we can do anymore and we do enjoy it. Arlene & Dick

Edited by W7WT

Thank you. We are trying to catch up from all the time we missed last year. We were able to get 100 this month. Yesterday, we only needed 14 more to reach the 5K. I blame the solar storm for our out of control 60CSxs. We cached down west of Gig Harbor and Fox Island. Never been to Fox Island. Several of the caches were at view points but we ended up with finding a magnetic nano at a small sub station. Very happy to find it. Arlene is a much better cacher. If we don't find it within 10 to 15 minutes I am ready to move on. Arlene wants to find them all. Geocaching is about all we can do anymore and we do enjoy it. Arlene & Dick

I have to say you two are are quite the inspiration. Happy Trails.

After 11+ yrs of caching, Eraseek hit 4k yesterday. A regular numbers hound, that man :D

B) Slow but steady

One of your's was my first find. It took years but I finally passed you. Thanks for all that you added to this sport.

...And a whimper. Yeah, we're not very far apart are we? On finds, posts, or start date.

After 11+ yrs of caching, Eraseek hit 4k yesterday. A regular numbers hound, that man :D

B) Slow but steady

One of your's was my first find. It took years but I finally passed you. Thanks for all that you added to this sport.

+1. Congrats, Jim, and thanks for all your wonderful caches.