Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Rey del Roble has done it again! Congratulation on 19,000! I am looking forward to 20,000!

Woah. Just about this time a year ago, we were fortunate enough to be with RdR when he reached his 140th. Truly amazing.

Congrats to you too, Monique.

His stats show he has been caching for a bit more than a year. I don't think even BobCam could do that.

His stats show he has been caching for a bit more than a year. I don't think even BobCam could do that.

Yeah, I had to look it up. 140 on April 26, 2010. Hard to believe, but the picture tells the tale:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=244244&view=findpost&p=4311393

Both his FSG stats and the Groundspeak stats show he broke 140 July 2005, so I'm not sure what that picture is about. Mystery cache?

Yeah, I had to look it up. 140 on April 26, 2010. Hard to believe, but the picture tells the tale:

http://forums.Ground...dpost&p=4311393

Both his FSG stats and the Groundspeak stats show he broke 140 July 2005, so I'm not sure what that picture is about. Mystery cache?

Perhaps the rest of the sign is cut off? :blink:

15,000 by July 2010 as discussed a few posts later in the thread. :lol:

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process. :laughing:

— E. B. White

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process. :laughing:

— E. B. White

I hate being the straight man but I thought someone had to go for it. Sorry about your frog. :(

My good friend Rey del Roble is up playing in Alaska right now (although Funny Nose may be confused about that). And as of right now, he is at 19,999 finds. He is set to hit 20,000 tomorrow first thing. I am heading to the hills tomorrow early so I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate him on this milestone. Here's to the past caches and to the ones still to come RDR.

A big shout-out to Rey del Roble for logging his 20,000th cache along the Seward Highway in Anchorage.

fake.jpg

First Washington State cacher to hit 20K!

I'm pretty sure that image was faked. Here's an actual image of Dave "pausing" to have his picture taken:

312tqq1.jpg

In case you are loosing track of the caches in Washington who have 1000+ caches...I believe the list is now nine.

Moun10Bike (2k)

Evergreenhiker!

Wienerdog

LucyandRickie

Team SuperGenius

Hazard

Medic One

MasterPuzzler

Puppers

This list needs to be updated (just kidding) I was looking through the first severl pages of posts for this thread and came across this one. How time flies when you are having fun!!