Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

I wanted to send a a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Headrosis on Finding her 100TH cache. I was fortunate enough to be able to be with her for this find. Keep up the caching and you will far surpass me. :unsure:

DuCkHiV

Edited by DuCkHiV

I wanted to send a a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Headrosis on Finding her 100TH cache. I was fortunate enough to be able to be with her for this find. Keep up the caching and you will far surpass me. :(

DuCkHiV

THANK YOU DuCkHiV! You are my favorite person to cache with and I'm glad you were there for my 100th! :unsure:

Edited by headrosis

It’s been a lot of fun. Times sure do change though. We still have a copy of what must have been the first PQ we ever ran dated December 30 2001. At that time there were 25 caches within 8 miles of our zip code. Just for fun I ran the same PQ again but this time there were 500 caches within 6 miles of our zip code! Woof.

Some of the caches and cachers that stand out in that first PQ are:

EraSeek… Reverse World (GC2597), The Nightsea Cache (GC96D) and 16 Ancestors (GC16AE)

The Rookie by Aaron (GC245) adopted by Seth!

Carkeek Cache by Ol Nevcowpok (GC33A)

Urban Cache: Overdue by Seth! (GC21DC) and many others.

Those old caches were a real kick in the pants but hey, the new ones are a kick in the pants too.

Wienerdog

The Mongoose family just grabbed our 100th cache! We planned a special trip to do a 2-mile hike multi that took you to a since archived Moun10Bike cache (his first one in Spokane). Thanks to DreamCacheR for placing this one. We had a blast!

'Goose

:(:D:D:):D:D:D:D

478a80ca-4e1d-4c81-bdc4-c95fcb0141a7.jpg

Congratulations to the Mongoose Family!!! 100 is an important milestone! :D

Not only did ohjoy! break the 10,000 finds barrier, she has found around 1,350 caches since she left the state at the end of April! Nearly 40 per day on average. Absolutely amazing! Congrats on your accomplishments and thanks for the great story for find #10,000.

Not only did ohjoy! break the 10,000 finds barrier, she has found around 1,350 caches since she left the state at the end of April! Nearly 40 per day on average. Absolutely amazing! Congrats on your accomplishments and thanks for the great story for find #10,000.

Dang that's a lot of caches :D. Congrats ohjoy!

Yeah, I had to do a double-take when I checked Cacherstats yesterday and saw ohjoy! had hit 10,000. I had run into her at the Quad City Cache Machine and noted she had about 8500. Wowzers, that's a lot of caches in a short time! Big congrats!

Joy for Joy! :rolleyes: I remember when she said she was going to retire at 5,000 a couple years ago...

It took us a while to get here, but we finally made it to our 1000th Find today at "It's A Secret Park" on Mercer Island. Why this cache? Because we decided a long time ago that this milestone would have to be the first hide by someone with less than 50 finds. That's why.

"It's not about the numbers, it's about the milestones."

fa9bf508-736e-4210-a727-cb5db941e7b5.jpg

Edited by Sugar Glider Sweatshop

It took us a while to get here, but we finally made it to our 1000th Find today at "It's A Secret Park" on Mercer Island. Why this cache? Because we decided a long time ago that this milestone would have to be the first hide by someone with less than 50 finds. That's why.

"It's not about the numbers, it's about the milestones."

fa9bf508-736e-4210-a727-cb5db941e7b5.jpg

Congrats!!! Welcome to the 4 digit club!