Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

I, along with BlkBart1, Black Bart 2, the Freeler Squealers, and a soon-to-be-converted muggle sister-in-law celebrated milestones on Thanksgiving Day in Santa Cruz, California -- five years ago on Thanksgiving Day, BlkBart1 took our group out to check out this new "geo-something" game that he'd read about in a magazine. This year that same group celebrated our collective five years of geocaching, and I celebrated my 4,000th find at Beulah Land

Back row (l-r) Papa Freeler Squealer, (Brother) Black Bart 2; Middle row (l-r) Junior Freeler Squealer One, muggle sister in law, me, and brother in law BlkBart1. Seated, Junior Freeler Squealer Two, (Sister) Mama Freeler Squealer. The gold blob at lower right is Scooter's rear end ;)

03a47d58-c19a-4c64-a69f-b21a771d86b4.jpg

I, along with BlkBart1, Black Bart 2, the Freeler Squealers, and a soon-to-be-converted muggle sister-in-law celebrated milestones on Thanksgiving Day in Santa Cruz, California -- five years ago on Thanksgiving Day, BlkBart1 took our group out to check out this new "geo-something" game that he'd read about in a magazine. This year that same group celebrated our collective five years of geocaching, and I celebrated my 4,000th find at Beulah Land

Back row (l-r) Papa Freeler Squealer, (Brother) Black Bart 2; Middle row (l-r) Junior Freeler Squealer One, muggle sister in law, me, and brother in law BlkBart1. Seated, Junior Freeler Squealer Two, (Sister) Mama Freeler Squealer. The gold blob at lower right is Scooter's rear end ;)

03a47d58-c19a-4c64-a69f-b21a771d86b4.jpg

Congrats, Half-Canadian and Scooter, on 4000! :unsure::yikes: And thanks for the cool picture of the cachers who got you started!

Edited by hydnsek

We just got our 2700, how are you doing Jester????

It was about a month ago when we both hit 2600. Don't think we will brave the snow and freezing temperature to look for any for a while.

I'm not rushing the finds, just a few here and there as I'm out and about.

Oh, is it cold out? I hadn't really noticed ... but then, I climb big piles of frozen snow for fun. :laughing:

I know you said that in jest, Jester :D

Yesterday we found ones in Mason, Grays Harbor and Pacific counties, completing our goal of finding them in all 39 Washington counties. Then we got to drive home from Raymond to Seattle in the snow last night. Hooray for us!

Now we just have 16 more US states to geocache in to complete that goal.

We just found geocaches in all 39 Washington counties today. Its a milestone for us.

Wow! In one day you got them all! :D

Really, congratulations.

I would like to relay my heart felt congratulations to jcar for find number 3000! Even if I cna't figure out which cache the milestone took place on. Congratulations to an "old timer" who really plays the sport the way it should be played. Thanks also for all of your help and advice!

I add my congratulations to jcar. Thanks for helping me find my 263rd. I'm no longer Lost In Seattle.

Like FobesMan says, he plays it the way it should played.

Congratulations to hydnsek on #5000 Saturday at Gunga Din on a Donkey!

Congrats!

Thanks! After six years, I have half the finds of Washington's #1 cacher, Rey del Roble. <_<

It was a lovely day with great friends - lucyandrickie, cache ahead, ruck, dsvaughn, and troublejv. And after the momentous find and another nice beach cache nearby, Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma invited us to their nearby beach house to celebrate with pizza, cake, and champagne (what a combination!). Even the weather cooperated (sunshine, not too chilly). To top it off, we did an evil cache (with the owners timing us with a stopwatch!), the caches near the No Point lighthouse (including an old Evergreenhiker cache), and finished off with the best night cache ever.

1d99c99e-ee5c-42d0-89c2-b91b0abf2121.jpg