Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

A belated congratulations to the Barnabirdy(s) for reaching 5,000 earlier this month!! :) As most of you know, they live in the boonies Methow Valley in Central WA, which isn't exactly a cache-rich environment, and they don't attend cache machines. Which makes this milestone, and their 12th-in-the-state ranking, all the more impressive. :P

Here they are riding the carousel at the Puyallup Fair a couple weeks ago (after we got the cache in the parking lot :blink:):

84694137-410b-4d80-91c3-6430cb6cb984.jpg

Aren't they the cutest couple? :ph34r:

I guess we're going to toot our own horn here too! Hopefully we can meet some other cachers on the trails soon or at an event so I won't have to do this again.....LOL

On September 18, 2008 we hit 50 finds in less than 50 days WITHOUT a GPSr! Some said we could never do it, but we're still going strong. I hope to make it to at least 100 before getting a GPSr.....if ever. We have however borrowed a CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP version from a friend so we can start hiding our own caches too!

We started caching on August 2, and haven't stopped since. I don't think we plan on slowing down any time soon either (the geo-kidlet may not agree considering the weather is turning....).

We even released a travel bug already to commemorate this find and to celebrate cachers that hunt without a GPSr. It's called "Got GPS?" (TB29J6F).

Here is a photo of the fam releasing our first coins on the same day:

Coins-2.jpg

:) Happy Hunting! :D

We are somewhat behind and are in needing of catching up on congratulating some Inland Empire folk.

Congrats to the following milestones!

Kidvegas19 grabbed #400 :D

Bulletshot bullseyed # 400 :D

Illumineon lit up #600 :P

Onewheeler cycled up #700 :rolleyes:

Love2Ski blasted her way past #700 and #800 :o

TheDiver splashed his way passed #800 ;)

Big__Don scored #900 ;)

Plewdawg found #1000 :D

Hockeymomz netted #1000 B)

YAYA sought out #1000 ;)

The Riley's gained #1100 B)

Quadsinthemudd skirted up to #1300 :)

ISplash rode the current passed #1400 to #1500 :D

Ogeo crossed the #1600 threshold :D

clh-fighting-duo flew passed #1600 :(

Lookout Lisa advanced her way passed #1700! :D

Bikely & Wifely rode passed #1900 :)

Chumpo rocked on hitting #2000! :)

MtnGoat50 climbed passed #2100! B)

Jennifer&Dean used the force to obtain #2900 :D

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Trevor and Kate

We are somewhat behind and are in needing of catching up on congratulating some Inland Empire folk.

Congrats to the following milestones!

Kidvegas19 grabbed #400 :D

Bulletshot bullseyed # 400 :huh:

Illumineon lit up #600 :P

Onewheeler cycled up #700 :)

Love2Ski blasted her way past #700 and #800 :D

TheDiver splashed his way passed #800 :huh:

Big__Don scored #900 :D

Plewdawg found #1000 :D

Hockeymomz netted #1000 B)

YAYA sought out #1000 :D

The Riley's gained #1100 :D

Quadsinthemudd skirted up to #1300 :)

ISplash rode the current passed #1400 to #1500 :(

Ogeo crossed the #1600 threshold :D

clh-fighting-duo flew passed #1600 :huh:

Lookout Lisa advanced her way passed #1700! :huh:

Bikely & Wifely rode passed #1900 :)

Chumpo rocked on hitting #2000! :D

MtnGoat50 climbed passed #2100! B)

Jennifer&Dean used the force to obtain #2900 :D

Keep up the good work!

Wow! The weather has definitely been great for caching the last month or so! And a congrats back to Trevor and Kate who got #3500 on September 27th! WooHoo!

Edited by Jennifer&Dean

AT 1010 this morning Arlene and I found our 2,600th find at "Riddell's Broken Maples near Tracyton. Celebrated by washing and cleaning our our little car that we got so dirty yesterday caching in SK. dick

Congratulations! You beat me by an hour and a half - I hit 2600 at 11:40 at "An Alphabet Soup Challenge"!

AT 1010 this morning Arlene and I found our 2,600th find at "Riddell's Broken Maples near Tracyton. Celebrated by washing and cleaning our our little car that we got so dirty yesterday caching in SK. dick

Congratulations! You beat me by an hour and a half - I hit 2600 at 11:40 at "An Alphabet Soup Challenge"!

And congratulations to you. Since you started about four months before I did you should have more. Who would have thought geocaching would be what it is today. Dick

And congratulations to you. Since you started about four months before I did you should have more. Who would have thought geocaching would be what it is today. Dick

Congratulations to the both of you!

Jim