Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats to our favorite HOTM organizer, TotemLake, on reaching 300 (in just five years!) and correcting an infamous DNF at Twin Falls Lake. Sorry I couldn't be there, but sounds like it was an awesome adventure from the log and pics. :D

Thanks for the congrats.

It was a great hike! That trail has it out for me though. I kept falling and falling and falling. I fell three times and postholed once. Luckily, I have learned to just flop and let gravity take over. :D

I'd post a pic of the milestone pin Sassy gave me, but I think it slipped out of my pocket and under the carpet in my Jeep.

A month later and I finally found it (WOOT!). :D

02dfe1aa-d3d5-489f-85bc-70d1e57f9ca4.jpg

Congratulations to Ruck, Rockitbiker and Erich for their FTF on Mt. Index!!

In case you had any doubts what caching studs these guys are....

Exhibit One - Mt. Index 1.5/5 :

0fbb9411-26aa-4b0e-a668-20c12f978f86.jpg

WOOHOOO Way to go!!!! Also congrats to Ruck on 4400!

Edited by -Hawk-
Congrats to Shop99er and TACO (The Almighty Crabby One), on find #2700 today!!!

Ohhh Hawk, it's been nice knowing ya....

Congrats to the Shop99ers!

So much for that bachalor's party time to plan a wake. B) I aint touching that name for nuthin, aint going in the same hemishere as it.

CONGRATS MARK AND DEB!

Edited by ProjectFred325

Celtic Cacher and I decided a year ago to take on a daily caching streak. What we didn’t know was how long the streak would last. Well, today we are at day 365, a complete year. So, what can I say? This has been such a journey for both Celtic Cacher and I. We have literally cached in almost every type of weather, rain, hail, snow, wind and all types of terrain. We’ve cached in the morning, in the daylight, and at night when it was so dark you couldn’t see where you were going. We had to give up on some types of caching because it was just too dangerous (woods in the night). We’ve climbed, leaned, jumped, trudged through rain driven rivers, had our shoes almost sucked off our feet from mud and in one case I was waist high in a swamp, probably not my brightest test of thinking “it can’t be that deep”.

Not every cache has been a fun or easy. Some nights have been pretty tough. Some have been easy. There were several times we would have to get “caches on your own” as schedules were conflicting or one of us way away. There was one night where CC made it by 25 minutes, literally. One night, we had to go to four caches before we finally found the precious. How humbling. :blink:

And, even though part of the clan is not all that thrilled with caching. We have bribed her, brought her along even though she didn’t want to, but all in all, we have done this as a family. She really likes the part of caching where she’s left alone at home to watch her shows she’s taped while CC and I went caching. It’ll be interesting to see how long she wants us to continue our streak :blink:

Since this forum is a posting for Milestones, and even though we did this together for the most part, we each have made this our own accomplishment as well. I wanted to send this huge congratulations to Celtic Cacher for his 365 continuous caching days. For putting up with me, pushing me even when I was ready to give up, (guilt is great isn’t it) and mostly encouraging this hobby of ours, one that makes us spend time together every night doing something we both enjoy. I love you and CONGRATULATIONS, you’re awesome! :blink:

Celtic Cacher Clan

Celtic Cacher and I decided a year ago to take on a daily caching streak. What we didn’t know was how long the streak would last. Well, today we are at day 365, a complete year. So, what can I say? This has been such a journey for both Celtic Cacher and I. We have literally cached in almost every type of weather, rain, hail, snow, wind and all types of terrain. We’ve cached in the morning, in the daylight, and at night when it was so dark you couldn’t see where you were going. We had to give up on some types of caching because it was just too dangerous (woods in the night). We’ve climbed, leaned, jumped, trudged through rain driven rivers, had our shoes almost sucked off our feet from mud and in one case I was waist high in a swamp, probably not my brightest test of thinking “it can’t be that deep”.

Not every cache has been a fun or easy. Some nights have been pretty tough. Some have been easy. There were several times we would have to get “caches on your own” as schedules were conflicting or one of us way away. There was one night where CC made it by 25 minutes, literally. One night, we had to go to four caches before we finally found the precious. How humbling. :blink:

And, even though part of the clan is not all that thrilled with caching. We have bribed her, brought her along even though she didn’t want to, but all in all, we have done this as a family. She really likes the part of caching where she’s left alone at home to watch her shows she’s taped while CC and I went caching. It’ll be interesting to see how long she wants us to continue our streak :blink:

Since this forum is a posting for Milestones, and even though we did this together for the most part, we each have made this our own accomplishment as well. I wanted to send this huge congratulations to Celtic Cacher for his 365 continuous caching days. For putting up with me, pushing me even when I was ready to give up, (guilt is great isn’t it) and mostly encouraging this hobby of ours, one that makes us spend time together every night doing something we both enjoy. I love you and CONGRATULATIONS, you’re awesome! :D

Celtic Cacher Clan

Congrats! Now can you keep it up? :blink:

And, even though part of the clan is not all that thrilled with caching. We have bribed her, brought her along even though she didn’t want to, but all in all, we have done this as a family. She really likes the part of caching where she’s left alone at home to watch her shows she’s taped while CC and I went caching. It’ll be interesting to see how long she wants us to continue our streak :ph34r:

Since this forum is a posting for Milestones, and even though we did this together for the most part, we each have made this our own accomplishment as well. I wanted to send this huge congratulations to Celtic Cacher for his 365 continuous caching days. For putting up with me, pushing me even when I was ready to give up, (guilt is great isn’t it) and mostly encouraging this hobby of ours, one that makes us spend time together every night doing something we both enjoy. I love you and CONGRATULATIONS, you’re awesome! :(

Celtic Cacher Clan

Wow what a great accomplishment. Since we started geocaching I have beeb in nursing school. So I had a break this summer and set a challenge out for us similar as your. I was feeling pretty good and proud about our consecutive streak it now over 90 days. So really I am saying congradulations of you streak. I think us is going to end when I start my last quarter of school in the third week of September. But I will try to keep it alive for as long as I can. The bar had been set, way to go :D . Great job.