Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to

tsunami_KNUW --------> on finding his 700th at the Tunnel of Light Ape Cache

it was such a pleasure to meet you and family and join you on your 700th !!!!!!!

WOO!!! HOO!!! Hope our paths cross again.

:unsure::laughing:

Bob & Alicia = Kurdogso

Congrats to our favorite HOTM organizer, TotemLake, on reaching 300 (in just five years!) and correcting an infamous DNF at Twin Falls Lake. Sorry I couldn't be there, but sounds like it was an awesome adventure from the log and pics. :huh:

Thanks for the congrats.

It was a great hike! That trail has it out for me though. I kept falling and falling and falling. I fell three times and postholed once. Luckily, I have learned to just flop and let gravity take over. :lol:

I'd post a pic of the milestone pin Sassy gave me, but I think it slipped out of my pocket and under the carpet in my Jeep.

Edited by TotemLake

Congrats to our favorite HOTM organizer, TotemLake, on reaching 300 (in just five years!) and correcting an infamous DNF at Twin Falls Lake. Sorry I couldn't be there, but sounds like it was an awesome adventure from the log and pics. :o

Thanks for the congrats.

It was a great hike! That trail has it out for me though. I kept falling and falling and falling. I fell three times and postholed once. Luckily, I have learned to just flop and let gravity take over. :lol:

I'd post a pic of the milestone pin Sassy gave me, but I think it slipped out of my pocket and under the carpet in my Jeep.

Congrats TL! That's a hike I've been thinking of doing for years and years. Cool location!

Congrats to our favorite HOTM organizer, TotemLake, on reaching 300 (in just five years!) and correcting an infamous DNF at Twin Falls Lake. Sorry I couldn't be there, but sounds like it was an awesome adventure from the log and pics. :lol:

Thanks for the congrats.

It was a great hike! That trail has it out for me though. I kept falling and falling and falling. I fell three times and postholed once. Luckily, I have learned to just flop and let gravity take over. :o

Congrats TL! That's a hike I've been thinking of doing for years and years. Cool location!

Thanks EGH! It's a great hike and relatively easy to do. There are blowdowns on the trail and a small area boulder field you have to traverse which turns it into a moderate hike.

CONGRATS to COREYNJOEY on getting their number 1,000 while at the festivities of Champoeg '08!!! Great job guys!!

I know it was hard to wait to make Champoeg your 1000th but I hope you found it worth the wait! Welcome to the triple diget club!

Triple? My math tells me that ain't so. Quadruple. :unsure:

CONGRATS to COREYNJOEY on getting their number 1,000 while at the festivities of Champoeg '08!!! Great job guys!!

Congrats to you both!

Thanks guys! It's been a fun journey!!

It was great to celebrate 1,000 with you guys. Trying to get the golden ammo can painted and decorated with out you seeing it was also a challenge. (sorry it didn't get totally finished :unsure: )

Congrats to you both!

It was great to celebrate 1,000 with you guys. Trying to get the golden ammo can painted and decorated with out you seeing it was also a challenge. (sorry it didn't get totally finished :) )

Thanks ya'll! Champoeg was definitely worthy of a milestone..what better way to celebrate!

Congrats to you both!

It was great to celebrate 1,000 with you guys. Trying to get the golden ammo can painted and decorated with out you seeing it was also a challenge. (sorry it didn't get totally finished :) )

Thanks ya'll! Champoeg was definitely worthy of a milestone..what better way to celebrate!

Purple!!!!!

Congratulations to Allanon on 2000 earlier today!

Congrats, Allanon! :) Glad that your "Plan B" worked out! :huh:

yahoo.gifWahooo! Way to go, Froomlord!!! yahoo.gif

Thank you my friends...

And thank you again jcar for another worthy milestone cache.

Congratulations Allanon! The student has become a great teacher. :)

Congratulations to Allanon on 2000 earlier today!

Congrats, Allanon! :) Glad that your "Plan B" worked out! :D

yahoo.gifWahooo! Way to go, Froomlord!!! yahoo.gif

Thank you my friends...

And thank you again jcar for another worthy milestone cache.

Congratulations Allanon! The student has become a great teacher. :huh:

That is high praise indeed...Thank you my friend. :)

Happy to say Congratz to...

Pengana - 1000th

Rusty Hingepin - 700th

j0hnycache - 500th

Me - 1500th

it was all part of the ACM so the actual caches were pretty much luck of the draw since we all had some finds already mixed in along the way. Plans of making sure they were great caches were just about impossible, but the day was really fun and we had a great time.

Go Team ITW!! (It's the Water)

Edited by mudsneaker