Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Just wanted to add a congrats here for the Mrs. Celtic Cacher Clan hit #1000 with GWVI being the 1000th. It was kinda funny as we knew she would make one 1k on the trip but we had no idea where it would happen. We were logging after getting home and she realized that GWVI was the one. Some things are just meant to be. :)

:o A little late because sometimes my power of observation has dead batteries.

Congrats to DMagoo and Chumpo too!

;) DMagoo @ 207 ;)

:D Chumpo @ 1702 :D

T&K, LLCool, MntGoat50, The Riley's, Lookout Lisa, etc. Congrats on your (fill in appropriate number here because you've probably found a hundred more in the time it took me to write this post!).

Good job all!

KV

Congrats to my good friend cache ahead for reaching 1800 yesterday at The Rainmaker letterbox hybrid in Auburn. This is quite an achievement for her, as she doesn't cache as much as some of us, and prefers gnarly hiking adventures with fewer finds. She also enjoys letterboxing, so this was the perfect milestone cache, and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon by the river. You go, girl! :angry:

Congrats to my good friend cache ahead for reaching 1800 yesterday at The Rainmaker letterbox hybrid in Auburn. This is quite an achievement for her, as she doesn't cache as much as some of us, and prefers gnarly hiking adventures with fewer finds. She also enjoys letterboxing, so this was the perfect milestone cache, and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon by the river. You go, girl! :angry:

I gots mad respect for CA, she's like an enigma or sumpthin.

Congratulations Cache Ahead!

Congrats to Trevor & Kate for reaching #3200 just before the Missoula Cache Machine!

And congrats to everyone who hit a milestone here in Missoula this weekend! We know a bunch of ya did and can't wait to see all your logs!

I was just about to congratulate them as well! We tried hard to get them past #3,300 on the way home, but just couldn't quite make it.

Big congrats to dmagoo for passing her record of finding the most caches in one day at the MCM. I don't know the exact count, but I'm sure she blew away her old record! :D:D:D:D

I'm sure there were other milestones at the machine -let's hear all about them!

Congrats to Trevor & Kate for reaching #3200 just before the Missoula Cache Machine!

And congrats to everyone who hit a milestone here in Missoula this weekend! We know a bunch of ya did and can't wait to see all your logs!

I was just about to congratulate them as well! We tried hard to get them past #3,300 on the way home, but just couldn't quite make it.

Big congrats to dmagoo for passing her record of finding the most caches in one day at the MCM. I don't know the exact count, but I'm sure she blew away her old record! ;):D:)B)

I'm sure there were other milestones at the machine -let's hear all about them!

Trevor and Kate have hit 3,300 now. Wow!!!

Debbie did blow away her old record, but she was one tired puppy when we got her home B)

Congrats to Kidvegas19 on hitting 300! :P

Congrats to Antiqueman on hitting 500 & 600! :D

Congrats to stoneman88 on hitting 600! :)

Congrats to Liwolf on hitting 1100! :D

Congrats to Quadsinthemudd on hitting 1100 & 1200! :angry:

Congrats to ISplash on hitting 1200 & 1300! :D

Congrats to Ogeo on hitting 1400! :D

Congrats to Lookout Lisa on hitting 1600! B)

Congrats to Yellow Alligator on hitting 1700! :D

Congrats to Chumpo on hitting 1800! :D

Congrats to Bikely & Wifely on hitting 1800! :P

Congrats to MtnGoat50 on hitting 1900! :D

Congrats to LLCOOL on hitting 2300! :)

Congrats to Colbridge on hitting 2700! :D

Congratulations to TOMISON for reaching 2000 during the Missoula Cache Machine. WoooHooo!!!!

Congrats Tomison!!! Did you sleep at all?

Sleep? What's that? I had to drive to the tri-cities that night for a conference I was presenting at.

Thanks to those who noticed our noticed our milestone.

23.gif

ohjoy! has cruised herself into another big milestone. - 7000 !!

Looks like that puts her 93 in the world rankings. whew!

Add those 279 hides into the mix and we have a super cacher here in the Great Northwest. :P

Also want to add a Gratz to Pengana for her recent 900th cache. :P

Edited by mudsneaker

We have missed a few here and there. Ok. We miss a LOT, but late is better than never, right?

Nice job on your 2000th, MtnGoat50! We might never catch up to the master, but we're going to give it our best shot next week :)

Another notable milestone is Hockeymomz's'z's. Wow for 900! You know, if you cram those caches in, you could make the campout number 1000. :D We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Congrats MtnGoat50 on 2000!

We have missed a few here and there. Ok. We miss a LOT, but late is better than never, right?

Nice job on your 2000th, MtnGoat50! We might never catch up to the master, but we're going to give it our best shot next week :rolleyes:

Another notable milestone is Hockeymomz's'z's. Wow for 900! You know, if you cram those caches in, you could make the campout number 1000. :rolleyes: We're looking forward to seeing you all again!