Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please allow me to present to you

~drum roll please~

DMAGOO HAS 100 FINDS!!! :D:D:D:D

im001277rz6.jpg

Congratulations, sweetheart!! We are so very proud of you! 100 more coming right up! :D

WHOOHOO! You GO GIRL! Congrats @ hitting your 100th @ Rockin Ridgemont Park!

:D

CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE!!!

I am so happy to have passed the baton on to you! And you did it right behind - that is so very special!!!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

A big High-Five!!!! errr ONE HUNDRED!!!!

I decided to come here and celebrate my 800th find just because I can! I don't celebrate all of them, but I made it to Ebey Bluffs for this special occasion and I was exhilarated both by the view and my 800th cache! [:lol:] [:lol:]

Congrats, aviatrix! ;)

For some reason, I considered 800 the magic number that meant I was a 'real' cacher. Not sure why that number and not 500 or 1000 or whatever. So, woo hoo, you are now a 'real' cacher too! :rolleyes:

And I see you snagged that Red Jeep I left in there last week. Drive safely! :laughing:

Congrats to dsvaughn for finding 1000 at "got coin". Good job honey!! :lol:

Wow, wasn't it just not much over a year ago we met you two as newbies on the bike ride from the top of the pass to Cle Elum. Way to go!

Thanks everyone for the "good jobs" and "congratutations"! But enough about me. :anitongue:

Troublejv was simultaneously getting her 900th find at "got coin?"! Woo-Hoo! :D

Now I think she wants to pass me up while I'm not looking (working)...she's already up a dozen or so this week :laughing:

f40009d6-ef96-4e81-b310-fe3fdb26e741.jpg

Yikes! The milestones are coming fast!

We have MtnGoat50 with the big 1200~ You're caching up fast!!!

We also noticed that Raillink has hit #800 a few days ago. Wow!

And the real pros Leonata and Yumitori have sailed into caching fame with 3000 finds :D That's a lotta caches!

Congratulations to all including- everyone we missed! We just can't keep up anymore.

:P:P:D:D:P:D:D;);):P:P:D:D<_<:blink::huh::P:ph34r::huh:

Troublejv crossed over 1000 finds today! No celebratory cache for 1000 but we did complete the requirements for the Alphabet Soup Challenge today.

Great job Honey!

YEEEHAW!! Congrats on your #1000+, Troublejv! . . and congratulations to you both on completing the Alphabet Soup Challenge!

Troublejv crossed over 1000 finds today! No celebratory cache for 1000 but we did complete the requirements for the Alphabet Soup Challenge today.

Great job Honey!

YEEEHAW!! Congrats on your #1000+, Troublejv! . . and congratulations to you both on completing the Alphabet Soup Challenge!

Ditto - great going, J!

Yikes! The milestones are coming fast!

We have MtnGoat50 with the big 1200~ You're caching up fast!!!

We also noticed that Raillink has hit #800 a few days ago. Wow!

And the real pros Leonata and Yumitori have sailed into caching fame with 3000 finds B) That's a lotta caches!

Congratulations to all including- everyone we missed! We just can't keep up anymore.

B):D:D:D:DB):D:D:D:D:DB):):):):D<_<:o:o

Wow -y'all have been busy!! Way to go everyone!

Cheers!

At 1345 08-28-2007 the XYL Arlene found Log Flume GCF765 in Ferry County to finish our quest of caching in every Washington State County.

And we did it our way. We are too old to start over doing anything so we did not meet the requirements of the County Challenge. Most of the caches we did today were Ammo Boxes. Congrats to those that are young enough and have enough gas money to start over and meet the requirements. Dick& Arlene