Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Thanks guys! I know to alot of other cachers that have alot of 4 digit finds, this may seem like small beans, but I know personally how difficult it was for me to even get to #100. I honestly thought that #1000 was unreachable for me at that time. My life is changing and all is good and getting better, and I know now that anything is possible if you work at it and believe. I have made 1000 finds and am utterly proud and will continue on to get to whatever goal I make for myself and I thank my friends whom I've cached with on the way here! Coors Light will work for me Donna,lets just not make a habit of it, after all..Friends don't let friends drink yellow sissy beer :unsure: , and Gordo, Shop99er and I happen to have a surprise beer in the brew process. One has your name on it! -Hawk-

Edited by -Hawk-

Yah!!! What Dick said!!! Congrats Jerry on #900. Thats alot of finds with that old gizmo you use. I think at 1K you deserve to upgrade to an X series. Heck, you deserve to upgrade now.

Amen to the #900 congrats, and to the upgrade sentiments. I've been not-so-subtly trying to get Gordo to use my backup eTrex, but he just keeps sticking to that black brick thingy he's got.

Actually, I have one too, slightly different model (GPS12). Still carry it around for emergencies.

Congrats on 1K, Scoob, and thanks for waiting. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Harriet the Spy on reaching #500 yesterday. I used to think I could keep up with you, but I've lagged far, far behind! WOOHOO WTG!

OHH Lizzy its not about the numbers. You just put out 13 wonderful caches. All of your caching time has been put into quality containers, great hiding spots, and great swag and a neat series. I know that it took a loooong time to put all that together. Also managing the Washington County Challenge has got to be eating up your caching time as well. And lets just publicly admit that the last run of caches I did was just park and grabs and not very exciting but served their purpose to get me out of the house while I have limited time lately. While you traditionally do really neat caches. So I say Congrats to Lizzy on her wonderful contributions to Geocaching in the N 48!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Harriet the Spy on reaching #500 yesterday. I used to think I could keep up with you, but I've lagged far, far behind! WOOHOO WTG!

OHH Lizzy its not about the numbers. You just put out 13 wonderful caches. All of your caching time has been put into quality containers, great hiding spots, and great swag and a neat series. I know that it took a loooong time to put all that together. Also managing the Washington County Challenge has got to be eating up your caching time as well. And lets just publicly admit that the last run of caches I did was just park and grabs and not very exciting but served their purpose to get me out of the house while I have limited time lately. While you traditionally do really neat caches. So I say Congrats to Lizzy on her wonderful contributions to Geocaching in the N 48!!!!

Thanks Harriet! I'm looking forward to getting back out there caching instead of cooped up in the house...See you out there sometime!

Here, here! A big congratulations and thanks to both of you! We're glad you're both in 48 North Country!! :ph34r: