Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Fishiam hit 1000 on Ebey's Bluff

Congratulations Fishiam!

Is it only coincidence we haven't seen you up here recently now that there is snow on the ground?

Poor fishiam - having to hit 1000 on Ebey's Bluff!!! I'm sure Dutch Harbor has far superior views... :blink:

That's where you've been visiting in Alaska lately, right? Dutch and the lovely Kodiak Island?

Of course, the company out there is nothing like the crew you were with at Ebey's!

For the edification of your Ebey's Bluff caching crew, here's a picture of you (fishiam) at Serenity View cache here in Anchorage. There's stunning sunset views from there, Cook's Nook and from the South Beach Anchorage cache (which are awaiting your return on a warmer day, fishiam!).

4b75a311-119d-4635-aa0e-89088e90efb5.jpg

Fishiam on Sept 15 2005 at Serenity View, Kincaid Park, Anchorage AK

80bad239-e9b7-4a7e-8bce-4a7808f793e9.jpg

Looking south-southwest down Cook Inlet at sunset 9/15/2006 from Serenity View - 200' above the water.

In any case - congratulations to fishiam from your caching friends in Alaska!

Fishiam hit 1000 on Ebey's Bluff

Congratulations Fishiam!

Is it only coincidence we haven't seen you up here recently now that there is snow on the ground?

Wow, Thanks for noticing you Alaska crew! In fact I will be in Anchorage Dec. 5-10. Hopefully I can get together with a group of you one evening for some caching stories! I'll contact NorthWes as it gets closer to the departure date.

peace

fish

Wow, Thanks for noticing you Alaska crew! In fact I will be in Anchorage Dec. 5-10. Hopefully I can get together with a group of you one evening for some caching stories! I'll contact NorthWes as it gets closer to the departure date.

peace

fish

Cool! We have an Event in Anchorage on December 6: 2nd Annual Anchorage Holiday GeoFest '06

Hope to meet you in person!!!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

It was a very happy, and definitely soggy, group gathered at WeightMan's Kubota Garden cache final - on Thanksgiving Day morning! - to celebrate a Pink Pachyderm landmark! I'm thrilled that I could be there; the grounds are spectacular (even in a downpour!) and I can't think of better company than Rose and Ray!

CONGRATULATIONS PINK PACHYDERM - ON YOUR 500th FIND!!

Kubota Garden: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f8-7e11c3e4bb94

Congrats to my buddy Shop99er on his 1700th find! Everytime I look at your profile or talk to you, it seems as if you are hitting another milestone. 2K is right around the corner...probably tommorow for all I know, you just havent gotten all of your finds logged yet! :anitongue:

Dang, Scoob! Beat me to it again. You LIVE on the web?

Anyhoo, let me add my congrats to my brother and "The Boss".

Congrats to my buddy Shop99er on his 1700th find! Everytime I look at your profile or talk to you, it seems as if you are hitting another milestone. 2K is right around the corner...probably tommorow for all I know, you just havent gotten all of your finds logged yet! :laughing:

Dang, Scoob! Beat me to it again. You LIVE on the web?

Anyhoo, let me add my congrats to my brother and "The Boss".

Thanks guys. No Scoob, it won't be tomorrow. All the finds for this weekend are logged. Now, I'm working on next weekend's list. Mrs. SHop99er wants to go to a special sale in Olympia Saturday, and it can only last so long......

Thanks also to Dick, W7WT for his kind words.

Sorry SQ, didnt mean to step on any Texan Toes! Which reminds me...Congrats to you on 1100 finds my friend! :D

No prob and thanks. I see you've been cookin' right along as well. Good job!

PS - Don't even THINK we've forgotten about Operation Scooby Drop! :D

toonheli.gif

OH GOOD LORD YOU TWO!! :D

CENT5, aka the Cinco Centavo Lad by some, found his 500th cache during the ACD Team's morning dash to the airport today at Superfluous.

02933b8d-5e86-4348-83db-4085352f3163.jpg

Rumor has it that Lowrider71 found number 900 somewhere in Anchorage yesterday.

Congratulations to you both and thanks for making Alaska the location for your milestones!!!

Very cool and congratulations!!!! Was great caching with all of you!! :laughing:

Its not nearly as big as some of the numbers in this thread...but i was excited enough to post about it

Broke the three digit mark (100 found) with my 5th FTF on Don't Block My View tonight... :(

Congratz to those who have hit milestones before me...and to all those who will hit them in the future!

Edited by MattAlbertson

Its not nearly as big as some of the numbers in this thread...but i was excited enough to post about it

Broke the three digit mark (100 found) with my 5th FTF on Don't Block My View tonight... :)

Congratz to those who have hit milestones before me...and to all those who will hit them in the future!

Woo Hoo MattAlbertson!! One hundred is a special milestone -- I think we all remember that one! I'm proud to have furnished a few of the caches that put you at that first major milestone!

Well I don't usually get involved in all this hoopla but I gotta say that I am proud that I just got my 500th find today...with Get Christie Love! And do I love Christie or what?? My next goal is to get a FTF...and if I do you will hear about it! Other than that....I just get the joy from getting all the caches...no matter what the number or name. Whooppee!!! <_<:(<_<