Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats to Jaded for busting her hump and knocking out one of the hardest caches I have done to this date for her 1000th cache. EGH set up a doosey when he placed a cache up at Dream Lake, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...23-069de6abf486, and Jaded, like the trooper she always is, made it up the creek bed through nasty devil's club and slippery rocks to find this gem stashed away in the Alpine Lakes. Congrats Jaded on 1000!!! :anicute:

Edited by rockitbiker

Congrats to Jaded for busting her hump and knocking out one of the hardest caches I have done to this date for her 1000th cache. EGH set up a doosey when he placed a cache up at Dream Lake, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...23-069de6abf486, and Jaded, like the trooper she always is, made it up the creek bed through nasty devil's club and slippery rocks to find this gem stashed away in the Alpine Lakes. Congrats Jaded on 1000!!! :anicute:

Congrats to you as well, rockitbiker, on getting 1000 with your PIC! :anicute: And for being the only finders of Dream Lake this year!

Congrats to Jaded and rockitbiker for getting their respective 1000th finds at my Dream Cache!!! This is the day after doing a cache during the night that that was also a 5-star level...cache hid on an island. Forget teh caches name though...planted by alciato.

Thanks EGH! We knew we wanted a EGH cache for our 1000th - and what better than a 5 star! Rockit kept us on track to find this one as always and found us some amazing bushwhacking - We'll be talking this one over for years!

Edited by Jaded

I have such a great respect for where you have been! Congratulations.

High Flight

John Gillespie Magee, Jr

"Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,

And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth

Of sun-split clouds, --and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of --Wheeled and soared and swung

High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there

I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung

My eager craft through footless halls of air...

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue

I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace

Where never lark or even eagle flew --

And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of God."

Congrats to the fishy one and Ambrosia for hitting #1000 within an hour of each other. Fishiam saw the group of us at Ebey Bluffs while his group was on the beach below returning to their car. Too bad the he didn't find the micro in the woods that the rest of us did.

Thanks for the congrats Allanon. It was great fun caching with the group today.

Congrats to the fishy one and Ambrosia for hitting #1000 within an hour of each other. Fishiam saw the group of us at Ebey Bluffs while his group was on the beach below returning to their car. Too bad the he didn't find the micro in the woods that the rest of us did.

Thanks for the congrats Allanon. It was great fun caching with the group today.

Congrats to all three - fishiam, Ambrosia, and WeightMan - for their major milestones on the Ebey loop today at Whidbey! I think my cache was the only one in that loop that didn't get hit for a milestone - but can't wait to see the hula pics! B)

Congrats to Mahawking for his 500th find. That dude is a little trooper making his 500th find as a night cache at Mawhawking's 500th . Way to go man, here is to finding another 500 ;) and you better invite me to the 1000 party!! :)

Invite me too as well Mahawking - the cake looks yummy!! COngrats to my favorite micro finder! You have a geonose that rivals most!

Congrats to Mahawking for his 500th find. That dude is a little trooper making his 500th find as a night cache at Mawhawking's 500th . Way to go man, here is to finding another 500 <_< and you better invite me to the 1000 party!! :rolleyes:

Invite me too as well Mahawking - the cake looks yummy!! COngrats to my favorite micro finder! You have a geonose that rivals most!

Mahawking says thanks for the thoughts and yes we will do cake again soon!!!