Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

YAY! Hooray to Allanon! Hey buddy, do you always carry booze in your pack? :o Seems like the last time I was out caching with you, you pulled a bottle out then too! (note to self, cache with Allanon, he provides refreshments - oh wait, so does TL...hmmm...gonna have to rethink my pack size...)

-R-

Thank you all. It was a fun day spent with many friends.

Robin - No, not 'always'...only for special occasions. Last time it was Tudles' 2K. But for you, when I know I'll be cahing with you I'll slip something special into the geo-bag for us... :blink::laughing:

Cathy - Where did you get a picture of my library? ;)

Congrats to Evergreenhiker! for reaching #3046! (Actually I just like this picture)

Where is that? I didn't see it in his recent gallery. Very cool!

YES! I want to do that one! It's cool

BTW.... Contrats to Hydnsek who just recently hit 2300! I seem to remember when we had roughtly the same number of finds... at 1300! Now you have 2300 and I have 1700.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

Inmywoods sure took a cool pic! Ok, this is way over in Montana...north of Valier. Rock City. Very cool cache that's reached via primitive farming road:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...0e-521c5cf2af6e

Thanks, John! I really want to go there! Wow, you two were only the second finders, and the FTF was two months after publication.

And thanks, RWW, for noticing my minor milestone. Yeah, quitting your job is definitely the way to go in racking up caches. :(

YAY! Hooray to Allanon! Hey buddy, do you always carry booze in your pack? :( Seems like the last time I was out caching with you, you pulled a bottle out then too! (note to self, cache with Allanon, he provides refreshments - oh wait, so does TL...hmmm...gonna have to rethink my pack size...)

-R-

Way to go Allanon!!! Sorry to miss it, was taking care of the kids all weekend due to a sick Mama Cita.

cheers,

Poppa J

Congrats to Geodiver for hitting 1000 at the Talk Like A Pirate Event today. Go Rick!!!

Ruck beat me to it. Congratulations to my buddy and reliable phone-a-friend GeoDiver on #1000 today, even if it was "just an event". How many of those were FTF's?

Thanks, to my closest caching friends for their congratulatory wishes.

As to making my 1000th find "just an event cache" :laughing: ...It was a great event...and GeoGrammy and I did kayak to the event (in true pirate fashsion) which made it more challenging and even more fun!

In regards to how many FTFs... it's not about the numbers and my therapist says I'm progressing nicely and that obsessions don't have to be unhealthy. So 134 FTFs are really not important to me. :anitongue:

Edited by GeoDiver