Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Woo Hoo! A big congrats to hydnsek on her actual 2000 milestone reached here on Saturday and her ceremonial 2000 milestone here on Sunday.

A big congratulations to Evergreenhiker! on reaching the elusive 3000 milestone!

Congratulations, friends! Great milestones for both of you!!

Well done and hats off to both of you. Congrats.

Woo Hoo! A big congrats to hydnsek on her actual 2000 milestone reached here on Saturday and her ceremonial 2000 milestone here on Sunday.

Thanks, everyone! Special thanks to lucyandrickie, cache ahead, and MarcusArelius for making the journey with me, bugs and all, after that bike ride Saturday! And what a view!! ;) I can't believe Mount Higgins has only been found 5 times in 4 years!

Congrats to EvergreenHiker for an even more impressive milestone! Dude, ya gotta do Mount Higgins soon! I hear there's a Green Jeep up there now! :D

Dual congratulations to evergreenhiker! on milestones that demonstrate true EGH! determination...

First, big congrats on #3000 at cache ahead's Bathtub Cache!!!

EGH!'s 3K log

Also, woo-hoo for being the first cacher to return to Pinnacle Lake since the recent horrible event along that trail that would scare most others away...

EGH's Pinnacle Lake log

Way to go, EGH!

Not to get ahead of ourselves but we are planning to have the Bathtub Cache be our 200th find this weekend. Wish us luck.

Bccruiser

Our very own Prying Pandora hit 3000 at Na'ili'ili-haele WaterFalls Cache Way to go you rock. Glad you made it back out alive..

You're not the only one who is glad she made it back ok, although she certainly has her share of scrapes and bruises to show for it.

PP, many, many congratulations to you on #3000!!!!! :blink::DB) And please try something a little more tame for your next milestone.

Our very own Prying Pandora hit 3000 at Na'ili'ili-haele WaterFalls Cache Way to go you rock. Glad you made it back out alive..

You're not the only one who is glad she made it back ok, although she certainly has her share of scrapes and bruises to show for it.

PP, many, many congratulations to you on #3000!!!!! :blink::DB) And please try something a little more tame for your next milestone.

OUCH! That looks nasty... how about something something like this?

Last Will and Testament

OUCH! That looks nasty... how about something something like this?

Last Will and Testament

I'm game for almost any cache, but I think I'll just put this one on the ignore list. I know my limits!

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone! :D I almost bit off more than I could chew on that cache. :D

Hey, PP, you're a 'real' cacher now! :D That's an amazing adventure, glad you lived to tell about it, and KUDOS on the big 3-0-0-0!

Congrats also on finishing the WA DeLorme Challenge yesterday at Stonehenge. What a surprise to run into you at Sign of the Times cache in grid 28!