Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

:laughing: Congrats. P.P. It was fun talking to you while on your quest. Perfect timing for a technical call don't cha think?

Anyway good going G.F. :anitongue:

An addendum:

Oh Gosh! I was just flippen back through the pages and happend upon Page One. When I started this thread my very first post was to "Phil and Cathy" on their 300th find! Whew, you guys have come far in a short time!

Edited by Wienerdog

Congrats to hydnsek on 1800 this afternoon, on this cache.

WooHoo...Congrats hydnsek...it was great to share it with you on a day of caching together!!!

Thanks, guys! I will always think of this as the Dead Mole Cache....you know why. :ninja: And thanks, jcar, from saving LandRover and me from a second DNF on this....I can't believe how many times we looked there without seeing something that size. Sheesh.

And why is it that animals keep dying near the caches lately? First it was the Rocky Raccoon cache at the Longview CM, now this....

Congrats to hydnsek on 1800 this afternoon, on this cache.

WooHoo...Congrats hydnsek...it was great to share it with you on a day of caching together!!!

Thanks, guys! I will always think of this as the Dead Mole Cache....you know why. :ninja: And thanks, jcar, from saving LandRover and me from a second DNF on this....I can't believe how many times we looked there without seeing something that size. Sheesh.

And why is it that animals keep dying near the caches lately? First it was the Rocky Raccoon cache at the Longview CM, now this....

Must be all the golf balls in there... :D Congrats, Abby!!! :)

Way to Go, my dear friends, L & R and WD's and Cloe, if youth was the finder does that mean Cloe found it? At least you guys had a happy ending on your milestone day. On my last page of the DeLorme challenge my caching partner slipped and broke her leg.

Edited by Patudles

What an amazing milestone for L&R and the Wienerdogs...and how cool to share it together on laid-back Lummi Island! Washington really has a lot of "high-mileage" cachers, and I'm honoured to count them all among my great friends :laughing:

Here's to your next milestone... :laughing:

Scooter sends a special neck scratch to Chloe, too!

Are we the only ones who noticed that Wienerdog and Lucyandrickie both hit 4000 this weekend?!! To two of our most admired caching duos (or trios, if you count Chloe), congratulations!

I noticed those new 4-digit numbers beginning with a 4 while logging last night. A BIG congrats to Wienerdog and Lucyandrickie! What a way to hit a milestone...together and at the same cache!

Are we the only ones who noticed that Wienerdog and Lucyandrickie both hit 4000 this weekend?!! To two of our most admired caching duos (or trios, if you count Chloe), congratulations!

Woo hoo! Kudos all 'round - and sounds like y'all had a wonderful time. Those of us who are only half as far along are in awe of the masters.

:)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...91-032e923416a8

Thanks for noticing Puppers! We had a grand time with our pals.

:) And WOW you have just gone over and above 3900! Congrats to you!

....................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

That is 4000 dots... imagine finding that many caches?

and people say I have no life.

Seriously, congrats to you all, we all look up to you!