Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

:unsure: Congrats to our old friend MTB. 4000 finds! So happy for you! We remember a few years ago we saw that you had 200 and something finds! Wow! We could not imagine how you could of got that many caches! You have gone far, and we have enjoyed your friendship these past years. You will always be the Washington Geocaching Icon to us! One of the guys who started it all!

B) Looking forward to the 'Tykes" finds! ;)

Donna and MR

Congrats to everyone on all the great milestones before/during/after Longview CM, including - most especially - Moun10Bike on the big 4000! Woo hoo! That's a heckuva lot for one person with a family and a job - how does he do it?!

Also to my LCM partner Right Wing Wacko - good thing we snuck into the cemetery at night, eh? And to Weightman for the significant 1000. And ALL the many others - sounds like everyone who attended LCM got a milestone of some sort.

I saw that some folks visited the Original Stash afterward - the Cache Menagerie in particular - did anyone use that for a milestone? If so, way cool!

Thank you everyone for the congrats to me. I had a fun day with good friends, and many other fun days with friends that lead up to it.

Congrats to everyone on all the great milestones before/during/after Longview CM, including - most especially - Moun10Bike on the big 4000! Woo hoo! That's a heckuva lot for one person with a family and a job - how does he do it?!

Also to my LCM partner Right Wing Wacko - good thing we snuck into the cemetery at night, eh? And to Weightman for the significant 1000. And ALL the many others - sounds like everyone who attended LCM got a milestone of some sort.

I saw that some folks visited the Original Stash afterward - the Cache Menagerie in particular - did anyone use that for a milestone? If so, way cool!

And some of us that didn't attend... B):ph34r::ph34r:

Geez! I don't pop in here very often but...4000? 3900? The faster they get the slower I get I guess. :P

All good quality people though and friends to boot. Congrats!

( ;)who's that coming up on me now? )

Hey J.!

We have known you for many years now. It doesn't matter how many you have dear Mr. EraSeek. You are a wonderful person in our eyes and many others. You have put out caches that we will never forget. TRUE QUALITY CACHES! And for sure almost ALL of your caches rate at the top of our list. :P Always will!

We would love if you placed more! And MR and I are looking forward to a day of caching with you and some of your old long time geocaching pals this spring or summer!

We love you EraSeek! ;)

Geez! I don't pop in here very often but...4000? 3900? The faster they get the slower I get I guess. :P

All good quality people though and friends to boot. Congrats!

( :Pwho's that coming up on me now? )

It doesn't matter how many you have dear Mr. EraSeek. You are a wonderful person in our eyes and many others. You have put out caches that we will never forget. TRUE QUALITY CACHES! And for sure almost ALL of your caches rate at the top of our list. :P Always will!

We love you EraSeek! ;)

Indeed! EraSeek's caches are among the finest that WA has to offer. That's a much bigger accomplishment than signing a lot of log books!

I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy... ;)

*cough*200*cough*

:rolleyes: Congrats to you on #200

Yeah, I know my 200 isn't as great as those that are in the 1000's, but I'm pleased with myself. Even moreso, that I visited Groundspeak HQ for the 200th. :}

congrats, I know several high number cachers who havn't been there yet.

Andrewrj did! He found #1400 there on Sunday! Congratulations, Andrew!! :shocked:

Thanks PP. I had a great time last weekend with all my friends, Glad you could be there.

Andrewrj did! He found #1400 there on Sunday! Congratulations, Andrew!! ;)

Thanks PP. I had a great time last weekend with all my friends, Glad you could be there.

Congrats, Andrew! Now that you're a "high-numbers" cacher too, you'll have to start ribbing yourself when you don't find a cache. :shocked:

:) Does 100 forum posts count as a milestone? :D

Oh definately Hawk! We love any kind of milestones. Did you read Team Sagefox's post for DNF's some posts back? :D:)

Spelling edit! My MOST FAVORITE WORD TO SPELL WRONG IS GRAMMER! Where is that "a" anyway! Nothing to do with your cache.... just an addendum!

Edited by Wienerdog