Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

:D I have been a bad girl! I have not been paying attention to my Caching-Bud Prying Pandora's milestones. :D

I was with her on 2000. But didn't recognize a couple more, so therefore I didn't post a congrats. Nobody EVER knew. Poor thing!

So:

Congrats on 2100 Prying Pandora!

Congrats on 2200 Prying Pandora!

AND just to make sure I don't forget.....

Congrats on 2299 yesterday Prying Pandora! :D

Edited by Wienerdog

There's radar? I get the feeling you people aren't telling me everything.

I thought I could hold out until the Fling and make that #800, but it's just too hard to pass up new caches a block from my commute.

Congrats to Pandora and Wienerdog as well. PP, I just checked your profile, fully expecting to see #2300 on there. It's been more than 24 hours. You're slacking! :rolleyes:

Congrats Mark..oops Shop99er, on #1400! The story behind the cache you got #1400 is great, and it was really cool and special to me, to see my cachin' buddy hit this milestone in my front yard, with his wonderful neice, Ladycacher, by his side. Not to mention a flurry of other great cachers that were there such as *Tumbleweed*, Ambrosia, Misguided One, and Leprechaun. Great Job!

Congratulations to The Leprechauns for 1700!!!

Lep had a whirlwind caching time on his third visit to Washington State, raising his total Washington finds to one hundred and twenty-something (he can supply the exact number). We all agree that makes him an official Washingtonian now! B) I was so honored and proud to be able to be there when my good friend Lep reached such an important milestone in his life. B)

3d8430c0.jpg

We had such a wonderful time yesterday on our little cache machine. Thank you to Shop99er and -Hawk- for taking us around to all those caches, even though they sat around and laughed at us a fair bit of time. :D:mad:

We managed to get 3 milestones yesterday!

Shop99er: 1400

Lep: 1700

Ambrosia: 850

Yay!!! B)

I think that most of us have never laughed so hard as we did yesterday. We had wonderful talks, did silly things, and I have the documentation to prove it. :( I don't think that I can be bought, though. :mad: I managed to get my ice cream as promised this weekend, so I'm all good. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's pictures! :(B)

Thank you all again for such a spectacular weekend! :D:):)

A hearty CONGRATS to everyone on their milestones over the past few days and three great events (Spring Fling, CITO Kent, Groundspeak open house). Woo hoo, way to go, y'all!!

I'm currenting sitting at a hotel computer in Port Angeles, trying to catch up on email and log a few of the 75 caches I've gotten so far on my Olympic caching odyssey with the Barnabirdy(s). Our news:

- Congrats to the Barnabirdy(s) on #2200, reached at (I think) Loop de Quinault yesterday - it was during our Quinault rain forest stop, anyways. :huh:

- Advance CONGRATS and WOO HOO to the Barnabirdy(s) for completing the De Lorme Challenge!! :blink::blink::blink: They have 97 of 98 grids as of this evening, and expected to finish today - except that Hurricane Ridge is still closed Mon-Wed, so they couldn't get 'High on a Windy Hill' for their last grid. You should have seen Koko's face....we tried bribing the ranger, to no avail. :blink: Tomorrow they will go with Plan B, and I'm sure they will succeed!

- I was -shocked- to get a FTF today on Water Tower Cache. Where the heck are the TUS? It's been out for 12 days! Getting lazy after all the weekend fun? I mean, the cache is only in Sekiu, that's not too far from Seattle. :laughing:

See ya this weekend in Longview!

Congrats to The Leprechauns, on 1700. It was a blast of a day caching with you, as well as the rest of The Out Of Towners. I am so glad I was able to be at the cache that you got 1700 on. It was definately a memorable cache, as was the entire day! It was a pleasure! I will definately try to catch up to you the next time I am in your neck of the woods visiting my home office.

A hearty CONGRATS to everyone on their milestones over the past few days and three great events (Spring Fling, CITO Kent, Groundspeak open house). Woo hoo, way to go, y'all!!

I'm currenting sitting at a hotel computer in Port Angeles, trying to catch up on email and log a few of the 75 caches I've gotten so far on my Olympic caching odyssey with the Barnabirdy(s). Our news:

- Congrats to the Barnabirdy(s) on #2200, reached at (I think) Loop de Quinault yesterday - it was during our Quinault rain forest stop, anyways. :)

- Advance CONGRATS and WOO HOO to the Barnabirdy(s) for completing the De Lorme Challenge!! :D:blink::blink: They have 97 of 98 grids as of this evening, and expected to finish today - except that Hurricane Ridge is still closed Mon-Wed, so they couldn't get 'High on a Windy Hill' for their last grid. You should have seen Koko's face....we tried bribing the ranger, to no avail. :ph34r: Tomorrow they will go with Plan B, and I'm sure they will succeed!

- I was -shocked- to get a FTF today on Water Tower Cache. Where the heck are the TUS? It's been out for 12 days! Getting lazy after all the weekend fun? I mean, the cache is only in Sekiu, that's not too far from Seattle. :ph34r:

See ya this weekend in Longview!

Well you must have either bribed the ranger or skiied or hiked up the road. Since I am the proud owner of High on a Windy Hill, I received the correct info for the virtual. I confirmed the answers. Dick, W7WT

Somebody now has finds in all but one Washington county, a bunch more pages towards the Washington Delorme Challenge, a new personal high for three days of caching and logged the big 4000. Yes I know, hints are needed by some so a big congratulations to Moun10Tyke's Dad!