Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Was it a joyful moment? <_<

Ms. WD

It was a muddy moment. That park was under water during the December 31st floods.

Didn't know it at the time that it was #100 or we might have kept on looking. Coincidentally, Puppers had found that cache a few days earlier during their Oregon & California travel adventure.

<_<:blink: Whooooo-hoo! :(:o

Today, tolmaus reached her 1000th cache milestone with her daughter and a friend in Boston, Massachusetts. (PO Square - Urban Cache GCN6FJ)

Anyone who knows tolmaus and her line of work will realize how appropriate this cache was for her 1K. <_<

Most importantly, how wonderful it is that she’s able to spend some time with her daughter. :tired:

Congratulations, tolmaus!!

<_<:blink: Whooooo-hoo! :(:o

Today, tolmaus reached her 1000th cache milestone with her daughter and a friend in Boston, Massachusetts. (PO Square - Urban Cache GCN6FJ)

Anyone who knows tolmaus and her line of work will realize how appropriate this cache was for her 1K. <_<

Most importantly, how wonderful it is that she’s able to spend some time with her daughter. :tired:

WooHoo!

Way to go t!!!

:tired::blink: Whooooo-hoo! :o:(

Most importantly, how wonderful it is that she’s able to spend some time with her daughter. :(

Hey welcome ot the 4 digit club, tolmaus! <_<

Congratulations to Half-Canadian and Scooter the Wonder Dog for reaching #2400 today at Wetland Overlook!!!

Beautiful Easter avatar Pandora. Just lovely.

Congrats. H.C. on 2400. You know... I have been feeling bad because the day you hit 2000 I started to post my congrats. but the Groundspeak went into shutdown mode at that time. My congrats never got recorded. After the message I thought I would go back and try later. Then you know how it goes... the hours slip by.

So I just want to post my congrats for that milestone here. That was quite a feat!

Also L, don't know when I'm going to see you next... but I grabbed your certificate for those yummy cookes out of Contraband Cache yesterday! :D

Congrats to grossi, tolmaus, and H.C. on their milestones - way to go, gals!!

And a big WOO HOO to k7-wave, who reached the magical 2000 today at Something Ducky along the Duwamish. It was a treat to share it with him; Tom is only the 11th cacher in Washington to achieve this status! Someday, I hope to achieve such a grand total too, but today I settled for a Ducky 1600. :D

[...dang my old browser, doesn't support the updated formatting options in the forums, can't make things all big and bold and purple and sparkly....]

Edited by hydnsek

Congrats Gordo1013 on find #700. Glad the way the "Scorched Earth" run went with caches that I found and you didnt, we were able to have our #700 at the exact same cache.

We couldn't have been with a better group of guys on this run. I got a personal high of 68 finds in one day, and ended at 716 for the day.

Shop99er was a great and fun addition to the run and Pasha was the driving force and brains behind Operation Scorched Earth. What a great day, and great people to be around for mine and Gordo1013's 700th find.

Congrats on 2000 K7-wave and on 1600 hydnsek!!!

Yes congrats and I'm honored you had a Ducky and hopefully not to Mucky time doing it. :D

Thanks, all, and actually, it wasn't as mucky as we'd feared. (There's at least one path in Bridle Trails that rivals this one.) K7-wave was envisioning big mud flats and shin-deep goo. Of course, if we had fallen, that would have changed our perspective a bit....

A bit WTG Gordy&Sassy for hitting #700 on Saturday at my adopted child Cache Quips - Spoiler. They all had a great day as well - while we were in Seattle scorching the earth for 70 caches, Sassy et al logged 56 back in Kitsap County. Ain't cache-dense areas a gas?

Congrats also to Gordo and -Hawk- on #700 apiece. It was great to be along when both hit it at the same cache by coincidence (they started the day separated by about 6 caches but things worked out with previously-found caches making them equal up at the same one).

Last but not least, belated WTGs to grossi, tolmaus, and hydnsek. Stratospheric!

Aw, shucks, Pasha!! We try not to make a big deal about the numbers usually, but we had such a milestoney day all around that this MS imparticular is special to us. We had a great time we had on our Gig Harbor or Bust tour. We set out with a goal of fifty caches in one day and we were all feeling pretty smug when we finally logged our 50th, BUT had my co-backseat driver not taken the LETS GO HOME NOW stance we might well have gave you and the other Earth scorchers a serious run for the numbers since we (were forced to) quit caching while it was still daylight. (I know! I was shocked too! Stopping before darkness? Whoda thunk it?)

And big fat congrats to everyone else who has celebrated a milestone either publicly or privately!!

While on the "Scorched Earth" cache run in Seattle, Pasha and Shop99er congratuated -Hawk- and Gordo1013 on their 700th find at The Rule of Four cache.

Way to go guys!!!

Congrats, guys! I can't imagine 700 right now. It takes us forever to cache because the boys are so slow going. BTW, I'll be back out today to find that Cantankerous Carre4 cache today for my 206th find.

Quadmommy

:P