Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

:P Woo hoo, 2 years and just under a month ago, I found my first cache. On Sunday I found my 500th at Pocket Park Pool Parlor. A great series that bounced me around Burien and White Center. It was definitely worthy of #500. I visited all 11 waypoints, some more than once. Looking forward to the next 500 now!

Congrats JD. I'm looking at that one for my 1K coming up fairly soon now.

Congratulations, Team Maccabee! :lol:

On Saturday, he found 26 caches (16 of them were puzzles), and finished up the day at 'Something NICE on Queen Anne' for his 100th find. It was great fun to witness his rollover from two to three digits--and, if I've counted correctly, that means 34 percent of all of his cache finds are puzzles. WTG!!

Congratulations, Team Maccabee! :mad:

On Saturday, he found 26 caches (16 of them were puzzles), and finished up the day at 'Something NICE on Queen Anne' for his 100th find. It was great fun to witness his rollover from two to three digits--and, if I've counted correctly, that means 34 percent of all of his cache finds are puzzles. WTG!!

WTG Team Maccabee! #100 is a milestone you never forget. :mad:

Thanks, everyone! I wouldn't have been able to do it without grossi, though. She's a highly motivating caching partner for 14 hours of caching, especially on that cursed Puzzle#6 -- SNAFU! and FUBAR!, indeed!

Now I just have to catch up with my logs, while not having home internet access...

Team Maccabee

Edited by Team Maccabee

Thanks to Obi-wan (whoo-hoo, 3500!) and everyone else for the kind mini-milestone recognition. Camano Island is a delightful place to go caching, not only for the clever cache craftmanship of Rey del Roble, but also for the beautiful scenery. Highly recommended!

Just got my 200th at my 3 month mark - Still have a ways to go to catch up with some of you. - Sciuchetti

Congrats Sciuchettii...... your name make me hungry! Sounds like a lucious Italian dish. ;)

Ya know... you can play this game any way you want. That's what I love about geocaching. Go for the numbers if you choose, go for the puzzle caches if you choose, go for the t-bugs if you choose, go for the high-mountain hikes if you choose!

Don't let anyone tell you what your preference SHOULD be! Just have fun.

Ms WD

Edited by Wienerdog

Sorry its a couple days late, but congrats to Pasha on surpassing the 700 mark.

Yes, congrats to Pasha. At this rate both you and Hawk will be Four Digit Geocachers

by the GeoLuau. I did notice that Bruce, Ajetpilot is only about 12 from getting his

1000 th. Once he got his track shoes on he took off.

Reached #200 myself at the "Original Stash" a week ago. The easiest find by far, but what a spot!

It looks like Lajoie5 got her 1000th Find. Congrats Janna!

The Lajoie5 clan, accompanied by Gordy&Sassy, arrived at the Original Stash plaque only to discover other local friends Silent NW and Lowrider71 were there, too. Congratulations to all on visiting such a great spot, and for the big #1000 milestone for Lajoie5!

It looks like Lajoie5 got her 1000th Find. Congrats Janna!

Thank you for the congrats EGH and the great caching God 1/2 C .... 1K was pretty special, especially when we came up on the Original Satsh and spotted Lowrider71 and SilentNW. Kinda like a surprise party was planned and no one sent out invites! the BEST surprise even and unplanned to boot. We frollicked in the rain/hail, got muddy and Mom didn't even get mad (yay me!) and just enjoyed the moment .... it was all about the journey at that moment -_-

Janna, Mrs. L5 ... finally a member of the 1k club :P