Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats to you Jcar on the 1K mark and I found a nice home for your T-bug up on the Island. One of your finds stands out in my mind is the trip you and Grossi made out to Ballinger Island aboard the (really) leakin Lena. Had that trip gone the other way your 1K find might have been only 999. [;)]

Congrats to W7WT on find #1100!!!!! :)

I am not quite sure wether or not he likes the notoriety, but it is well deserved! Great Job Dick!!!!!! As a bonus, I was honored to have his 1100th at my Farmaceutical Pholly cache! Thanks and Great Job Dick !!!!

Thanks Hawk & Lady Hawk. I need all the notoriety I can get. And I meant what I said about your cache, Farmaceutical Pholly. I know it's been done before but I was amazed at how well it fit the surroundings. The non-geocaching XYL (wife) came up with your Park & Hide cache after I had looked right at it and didn't see it. Dick

Just getting back to the forums and wanted to give a big congrats to dick on his 1100th, Great job

Congrats to W7WT on find #1100!!!!! :P

I am not quite sure wether or not he likes the notoriety, but it is well deserved! Great Job Dick!!!!!! As a bonus, I was honored to have his 1100th at my Farmaceutical Pholly cache! Thanks and Great Job Dick !!!!

Thanks Hawk & Lady Hawk. I need all the notoriety I can get. And I meant what I said about your cache, Farmaceutical Pholly. I know it's been done before but I was amazed at how well it fit the surroundings. The non-geocaching XYL (wife) came up with your Park & Hide cache after I had looked right at it and didn't see it. Dick

Just getting back to the forums and wanted to give a big congrats to dick on his 1100th, Great job

Congratulations, Dick!!

Thanks everyone!

And congrats to Shunra on k and Prying Pandora on 2k.

Thanks!

And congrats to you and Prying Pandora too!

It turned out to be at Here Be Flying Salmon near Carnation. It was entirely unplanned, because my PQ hadn't loaded properly into my PDA, and all I had WPs in my GPS. As a result, I had DNFs gallore during the weekend, and a very different itinerary than I had intended.

I'm glad it turned out to be at a really memorable cache in a great location anyhow!

Edited by shunra

Looks like we all missed andrewrj's 1100th find/milestone...because he got it after a trip to Spokane a week and a half ago.

Rumor has it that it was also his birthday yesterday and that he got a brand new GPSr as a present.

Congrats Andrew!

Thanks Brian

Yes I had some free time and got to do some caching while over there, and yes I have my new Garmin 60CX sitting here in the middle of my office WITH A LOCK. :lol::o