Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

A couple of congratulations on this windy day to two usual suspects:

markta for his 700th and fishiam for his 600th.

:):blink::D

What a joy I had, I was with fishiam in the morning when he hit 600, and was lucky enough to be caching with markta in the afternoon on his run to the 700 club... Whoa ha :D

Way to go Plaid Guy "1000" Whoa ha :P A great milestone weekend for Western Washington cachers.

Congrats to W7WT on find #1100!!!!! :)

I am not quite sure wether or not he likes the notoriety, but it is well deserved! Great Job Dick!!!!!! As a bonus, I was honored to have his 1100th at my Farmaceutical Pholly cache! Thanks and Great Job Dick !!!!

Edited by -Hawk-

Congrats to W7WT on find #1100!!!!! :)

I am not quite sure wether or not he likes the notoriety, but it is well deserved! Great Job Dick!!!!!! As a bonus, I was honored to have his 1100th at my Farmaceutical Pholly cache! Thanks and Great Job Dick !!!!

Thanks Hawk & Lady Hawk. I need all the notoriety I can get. And I meant what I said about your cache, Farmaceutical Pholly. I know it's been done before but I was amazed at how well it fit the surroundings. The non-geocaching XYL (wife) came up with your Park & Hide cache after I had looked right at it and didn't see it. Dick

Hey I just noticed that Lucy&Rickie are less than 100 caches behind Moun10Bike now!

Is it time for another pool yet?

Nope... Can't do that! :laughing:

We all go SO far back. Jon is the greatest. He is a wonderful guy! And a great firend.

Lucyandrickie... you know how much MR and I care about you! You are great and wonderful too! We love you!

I can't say "The best person wins" Because in our eyes you all will be the best.

NOW just don't let anyone else pass either of you two, quote "Ya'll hear"? end quote

Donna and MR

Edited by Wienerdog

Congratulations to my hubby Plaidguy for reaching #1000 today at Die Kunst Der Fuge (The Art of the Fugue) !!!

d9ceafb1-5e2f-46d7-b0dc-b37357fc7640.jpg

What the Heck? How did this appear over here? Sheeesh. I know Groundspeak is trying to make things better for us. But I'm having to figure out the ropes again. I'll have it plain as day by tomorrow!

Anyway.... if you would of seen my post earlier... Plaidguy is not my husband, but my friend Cathy's husband.

Congrats to you Phil!

Edited by Wienerdog

Congrats to W7WT on find #1100!!!!! B)

Thanks Hawk & Lady Hawk. I need all the notoriety I can get. And I meant what I said about your cache, Farmaceutical Pholly. I know it's been done before but I was amazed at how well it fit the surroundings. The non-geocaching XYL (wife) came up with your Park & Hide cache after I had looked right at it and didn't see it. Dick

Congrats W7WT! (And on the FTF too.)

Ah yes! If your hear me, Prying Pandora or Blindleader refering to ourselves as "The Gang of Three", it is because when we decided to set off together, solving the more comlpicated puzzles and multi's a couple years ago, Bill P's "Gand of Ten" came about. We all worked so hard at those puzzles with success. Therefore, as we were hunting those caches, we adopted the phrase "Gang of Three"

I happened to call BHMP today as they were cruising around in the sun with the top down on their car..."rounding off a few numbers."

Let me check on those numbers...oh, yeah...crossing over the 600 cache mark and over 100 puzzles!

Edited by grossi

It was a blast being with Pandora ont her 2000th find! Blindleader and I had to be there for this celebration. When we first met Cathy it was while doing Nolenator's Something Evil In West Seattle. I guess we were the first cachers that she had ever run into and we have had many fun caching excusions since that day. We then set out to do many puzzle caches and hard multis' together.... ten of which included Bill P's Gang of Ten.... we adopted the phrase "Gang of Three" during that time. So if you see us out caching together and we refer to ourselvles as that, you know where it came from.

We had a great group on Lopez yesterday to participate in the excitment.

What a beautiful place for a milestone!

Edited by Wienerdog