Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Hopefully not sounding like I am patting myself on the back, but I want to give a big high-five to my geo-wingperson KidAce. This scrapping 8 year old dynamo of a girl has accompanied her dad (Poppa J, that's me) on at least half of the 500 that we just hit last weekend.

A big high five for some good quality father-daughter time spent geo-caching. Going to figure out the exact numbers at some point.

:D Blindleader.... Mr and I would like to extend out congrats to you on your 2000th find!

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO US! Why? because your first find was on one of our caches.... Ivy Steps to Nowhere.

;) And the neat thing about this was, you found it WITHOUT a GPS!

It wasn't until awhile later I discovered you were into maps. Well, your success in the DeLorme challange proved that.

It's been a pleasure knowing you! Thanks Mr. Puzzler. ;) You know what I mean!

Donna and M.R.

:ph34r: Blindleader.... Mr and I would like to extend out congrats to you on your 2000th find!

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO US! Why? because your first find was on one of our caches.... Ivy Steps to Nowhere.

<_< And the neat thing about this was, you found it WITHOUT a GPS!

It wasn't until awhile later I discovered you were into maps. Well, your success in the DeLorme challange proved that.

It's been a pleasure knowing you! Thanks Mr. Puzzler. ;) You know what I mean!

Donna and M.R.

:o Gosh! I found a note in the WD mailbox this morning. Blindleader actually visited the first cache site (Ivy Steps) on this his 3 yr. anniversary and 2000 finds day. He traded coins. That must of been neat to visit your first cache!

Allow me to add my congrats to blindleader and LandRover on their 2K and 1K finds! Wow!

Congrats also to Lightning Jeff for his 400th cache at G&G&PTTH's "Bird Haven." I discovered today what a great cache that is, plus I also found Lightning Jeff's personal coin that he left behind in commemoration of his milestone. It really is fun (and surprising) to find a coin in cache! <_<

May as well do a little bragging on myself :ph34r: I hit 60 "First to Finds" today after almost 3 years of caching. Not bad considering I am in a more rural area (northeast Oregon) and routinely must drive 30+ miles to even find new caches to do. If things work out next week, I shall surpass the 1000 finds mark (currently at 961).

--Rex

Congrats to Pasha on his 500th find. He found his number 500 at a cache I just rescently placed called Pet Stotina- AKA 500, a cache that I placed dedicated to my 500th find and anyone else who wants to reach a milestone. Good job Pasha! :lol:

Congrats Pasha!

Elde

(Who is humbled, mostly because he can't manage to get out of the house to get his 9th and 10th! :lol: )