Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congratulation to Right Wing Wacko on milestone #1400 today. Thanks for picking my cache Blewett Arrastra for the milestone. I hope you were able to see the arrastra and it wasn't buried under the snow.

I had seen it before... today it was under the snow.

I also went into Wenatchee and found your Gears Puzzle cache only to discover when I got home that you hid yet another puzzle cache I could have done while I was there had I been paying attention B)

Congrats, grossi! Looking at grossi's, it seems she's about to pull a hat trick: in addition to 100 locationless, grossi also is going to go to 100 puzzles and 100 multis soon (99 and 97 right now). This will truly be the milestone month!

Team Maccabee

Yep, but I did't want to jump the gun on those...wanted to wait until I knew for sure... :o

Congrats, RWW! I think you've been having better luck than I have lately. ;)

Several cachers have been cheering me on behind the scenes during my vacation's triple quest. Thanks for noticing my mini-milestones! I'd hoped to achieve all three in one day, but fate intervened. My original plans for my 100th LC fell through, but I was able to log it on the NAV/AIDS of the World LC, with the help of k7-wave's research. I was hoping to post my 100th puzzle cache on nevcowpok's Designation HARRY, but after DNFing that, through several serendipitous circumstances, I was lucky enough to find my 100th puzzle at BHMP's Serendipity. I still hope to find my 100th multi very soon at nevcowpok's Seattle's Best Beech, but my plans have certainly been running amok lately. Thanks to everyone for the congrats...it's been a fun vacation, and that's been the best part of my triple-milestone quest. :)

Several cachers have been cheering me on behind the scenes during my vacation's triple quest. Thanks for noticing my mini-milestones! I'd hoped to achieve all three in one day, but fate intervened. My original plans for my 100th LC fell through, but I was able to log it on the NAV/AIDS of the World LC, with the help of k7-wave's research. I was hoping to post my 100th puzzle cache on nevcowpok's Designation HARRY, but after DNFing that, through several serendipitous circumstances, I was lucky enough to find my 100th puzzle at BHMP's Serendipity. I still hope to find my 100th multi very soon at nevcowpok's Seattle's Best Beech, but my plans have certainly been running amok lately. Thanks to everyone for the congrats...it's been a fun vacation, and that's been the best part of my triple-milestone quest. :antenna:

And grossi completed her Triple Crown with her 100th Multi yesterday prior to the WSGA Holiday Party.

Way to go my friend!

Several cachers have been cheering me on behind the scenes during my vacation's triple quest. Thanks for noticing my mini-milestones!  I'd hoped to achieve all three in one day, but fate intervened. My original plans for my 100th LC fell through, but I was able to log it on the NAV/AIDS of the World LC, with the help of  k7-wave's research. I was hoping to post my 100th puzzle cache on nevcowpok's Designation HARRY, but after DNFing that, through several serendipitous circumstances, I was lucky enough to find my 100th puzzle at BHMP's Serendipity. I still hope to find my 100th multi very soon at nevcowpok's Seattle's Best Beech, but my plans have certainly been running amok lately.  Thanks to everyone for the congrats...it's been a fun vacation, and that's been the best part of my triple-milestone quest.  :antenna:

And grossi completed her Triple Crown with her 100th Multi yesterday prior to the WSGA Holiday Party.

Way to go my friend!

Congrats grossi!

Toot, Toot. 1300 and 3 year caching aniversary. I left a new years present for someone.

They seemed to go over well at the party.

I was just about to shout you out, but you tooted your own horn! :o Congrats, Marcus, on #1300 - on snowy Mt. Washington....and dropping a Moun10Bike coin, wow....can't wait to see who's crazy enough to go get it this time of year! (crazier than you....)

And happy anniversary - my 3rd-year annie is next week.

Congratulations to Seabeck Tribe and Gordo1013 on 400 and 500 finds.

Very refreshing to see cachers being recognized that live and primarily operate somewhere other than in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Congrats to Gordo 1013 on his 500th find. Also I just noticed that Geopoppa racked up their 200th find at "Take me Home Country Club Road." Good to see new caches popping up on BI. Dick,W7WT

Congratulations to Seabeck Tribe and Gordo1013 on 400 and 500 finds.

Very refreshing to see cachers being recognized that live and primarily operate somewhere other than in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Congrats to Gordo 1013 on his 500th find. Also I just noticed that Geopoppa racked up their 200th find at "Take me Home Country Club Road." Good to see new caches popping up on BI. Dick,W7WT

Congrats to all above really nice to see everyone out and about even in the rain.

We just got our 900th today with a 4 mile walk in the rain.

again congrats to Seabeck tribe and Gordo :)

Congrats to the 4-Grays on their 900th cache by braving the rain to find Magnesium Element 12. I am setting on 1095 waiting for my friend to get off his duff and bring his total up to 999 so we can go find Ebey Bluffs together. Dick, W7WT

Edited by W7WT