Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Barnabirdy(s) hit the Big #2000 today somewhere in Bellevue!

Congratulations, Al and Koko -- I see many more great cache hunts for you in 2006! B):(:(

H-C and Scooter

Way to go, Al and Koko! I just had dinner with them (at our fave Chinese restaurant, Yea's Wok), and Koko waited a good half hour before casually dropping this tidbit into the conversation. B) They said it was a cache in the Crossroads area.

Barnabirdy(s) hit the Big #2000 today somewhere in Bellevue!

Congratulations, Al and Koko -- I see many more great cache hunts for you in 2006!  :D  :D  :unsure:

H-C and Scooter

Way to go, Al and Koko! I just had dinner with them (at our fave Chinese restaurant, Yea's Wok), and Koko waited a good half hour before casually dropping this tidbit into the conversation. :D They said it was a cache in the Crossroads area.

congrats!

Thanks so much! ;)

With the holidays, it may take a bit to log all the caches.

I have been planning for a while to try and do my 700th on my 10 year anniversary with my husband. When we left on our trip though, I still had 13 left to do, and I wasn't sure if it would happen. I'm pretty sick, it's winter, it's our anniversary, my husband isn't as much into caching as I am, etc....

But on our last day, we were in Bellingham, and my wonderful wonderful husband said that he loved me very much, and wanted me to get my 700th on that day. We had 8 more caches to go, and did them all in about 2 hours. We had a very nice time, and my 700th happened to fall to LongThom's Booty 2. We didn't know anything about this cache, but it turned out to be just wonderfully beautiful! A really great end to a great anniversary trip. :)