Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

..... successfully completing the Washington Delorme Challenge.

He may have completed all of the cache pages, but has the Washington Delorme Challenge really been completed? I thought there was a final cache that had to be found and the log signed before the challenge was completed. We may all still have a chance at the ultimate FTF. :(

Sure hope ya'll don't mind a newbie sticking her nose in here amongst the legends - but

Congratulations to all of you milestoners!

And extra special Congratulations to Half Canadian who just scored her 3000 find.

Cache out,

Sassy

Edited to add: I knew it was Laurie's 1800 milestone but there was a malfunciton between my brain and my fingertips. Blame it on no coffee this am.

Edited by Gordy&Sassy

Half Cornadian hit 3k and didn't tell me about it? :D:D:D

Well, that means I have to turn in my gossiper license since I missed that one! ;):D:D

Congrats Laurie! Keep hiding them, I like finding yours, they make me smile :D:D:D

BTW, I woke up this morn to find a gift from Rickie....a whole array of paint markers, red, green, yellow, blue and a white one that has to go Ms. WD.

Those dern vandals will probabaly show up sooner than later.

Sure hope ya'll don't mind a newbie sticking her nose in here amongst the legends - but

And extra special Congratulations to Half Canadian who just scored her 3000 find. 

Cache out,

Sassy

:D:D:D;):D

Thanks for the kudos, but I've still got aways to go before I hit 3K...

My odometer just rolled over 1800 a couple of days ago.

Cache out,

Sassy

:D:D:D;):D

Thanks for the kudos, but I've still got aways to go before I hit 3K...

My odometer just rolled over 1800 a couple of days ago.

:D Well congrats. on your 1800th L. !!!

Gosh! I should of been paying more attention.

Congrats to the 3 F's! :D FauxSteve, Fishiam and Funnynose for thier milestones.

Edit: Congrats to BHMP also!

AND congrats to the rest of the Team that was able to get FTF on the cache.

It's a tough one. We have only found a couple waypoints so far! ;)

Edited by Wienerdog

We would like to add our congrats to the TUS "domain masters" What a great past couple of days. It was such a fun time hunting with all of our geo-idols. Nolenator is not evil with his hides, he is diabolical! And we love him for it! Great hide and thanks for the most memorable milestone hunt.

AND Super congrats to Blindleader on the Delorme Challange!

Edited by BHMP

It should be noted that my kid brother, FunnyNose, has just completed his 1000th find, at Nolenator's Something Evil Somewhere in Seattle, Possibly at a Major University! Congratulations, FN, on a major milestone!!!! And many more finds to follow. More continents await your geocaching prowess! Go for it, dude!

And congrats to Nolenator for making the TUS milestones so challenging.

Congrats also to NotReallySteve, Markta, SalmonIAmNot, and 65MPH for their milestones.