Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Going to toot our own horn. Got # 800 at Marmot Pass via the Big Quilcene Trail this week.

The girls really worked hard on this one, we went up via the Tubal Cail Trail. Wow what a hike. Total miles was around 22. :lol:

Your girls never stop impressing me. I remember dragging up that trail before Criminal's cache, and have been trying to work up the motivation to do it again. Now I have to bow to the young Grays for getting it done.

Whoo Hooo!! :huh:

W7WT, Dick, has bagged his 1000th find at Cape Foulweather!! :o:o

Congratulations, Dick

Thanks all. We are leaving the day after labor day back to my home state of Illinois. If things work out I may be able to get my 1100 find at Mingo GC30 on I 70 in Western Kansas on my way home. They say it is the oldest existing cache.

Dick, W7WT

:D WAHOO! I got #200 this afternoon, and even sweeter was the fact that it wiped out a pesky DNF at GeoRoo's "Down on the Corner." cache in Kenmore. :ph34r:

aparently just after I left. I think I have a better idea of what I am looking for after reading the logs but that one killed me today. BIG CONGRATS from me.

Congradulations guys! I've been wanting to do that cache for some time now. Just hard to get myself south of the county line.  ;)

Me too. I'll do it with ya whenever you're ready, EraSeek.

Meanwhile, congrats to all the new milestones - including my good friend Cache Ahead, who reached #800 on a tough climb at Del Campo Summit, which made her quite sore for our hike to Noble Knob yesterday. :huh:

And let's not forget the Wienerdogs, who hit #2800 yesterday at My Backyard.

Edited by hydnsek