Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

:D It took us awhile with a bit of a slow start over the last few months, but the Wenatchee Cache Machine put us over the top for our first 100. Now all we have to do is figure out which one was actually number 100 (so much for 100 being the most memorable). We spread some of our signature wooden nickles thoughout the various caches, knowing we would get to #100 sometime.

It was probably a bigger deal that we survived 40+ caches in a day with three kids ages 5-11 (could have had near 70 caches today, but had to do playground stops, bathroom stops, and the obligatory hour at the McDonalds playground to keep the mood upbeat).

Edited by Menagerie

I haven't seen any word on this yet so I guess I will be the first to say I saw travisl get his 1000th find, Pear-A-Dise at the end of the Wenatchee Cache Machine. It was witnessed by a group of us and it was a multi almost micro and we all made him do it all by his lonesome. I had done this the day before and taken nearly 45 minutes B) myself to find it and trav did it in about five minutes. CONGRATULATIONS TRAVIS. Also thanks for all the work on the machine and the great job of navigating us through it. Also thanks for the dinner.

YOU ROCK.

Edited by Grandpa Rocks & Grouchy Gramma

The WCM was witness to lots of impressive milestones. It's fun to be able to put faces to monikers. Congratualtions to you all. And for that matter (to avoid leaving anybody out) congratulations to those of you who made your recent milestones and didn't attend the WCM.

I wish I could have been there to see this one:  k7-wave bagging his 1300th find at "The River's Edge" during the Wenatchee Cache Machine. 

Way to go, Tom!!

:laughing:

k7-wave actually made the find, too! As it turns out, 3 of the 4 of us had milestones during the Wenatchee Cache Machine - and in each case, we made the find ourselves. :ph34r: But none of us knew which caches would be our milestones till we got back home and tallied our numbers. Cool, huh.

For the record:

k7-wave - #1300 - The Rivers Edge

hydnsek - #900 - Chain of Command

GeoRoo - #600 - Indian Lore

...And cache ahead turned over #600 just before WCM, so we all have something to crow about!

I see that Phil and Cathy are getting close to 4 digits! Wonder which cache they'll put 1000 on?

I know they were hoping to have a group go find the old cache at St. Helens, but at the rate they are going, that'll be soon!

We're looking at April 23 to do GC8 Mountain Marsh and will be posting an event cache soon. Stay tuned.

Excellent choice! I too thought it would have been an appropriate 1000! Of course, I did it up at Valhalla on a backpack. Did St helens just couple days later and did Mike's box. Also Moun10Bike's bigfoot cache starts in the same general area.

I see that Phil and Cathy are getting close to 4 digits! Wonder which cache they'll put 1000 on?

I know they were hoping to have a group go find the old cache at St. Helens, but at the rate they are going, that'll be soon!

We're looking at April 23 to do GC8 Mountain Marsh and will be posting an event cache soon. Stay tuned.

Excellent choice! I too thought it would have been an appropriate 1000! Of course, I did it up at Valhalla on a backpack. Did St helens just couple days later and did Mike's box. Also Moun10Bike's bigfoot cache starts in the same general area.

Do the 1K with P & C has just been approved! :(

Edited by Phil & Cathy

And he chose one of my caches for the milestone! That was very nice :anicute: .

Now as to getting 26 caches today... was that nice? :anicute:

Prolonging the inevitable... :smile: (or the inedible as someone recently wrote)

Congrats Eraseek!

EDIT: spelling- erg

Edited by LittleBlue