Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats Moun10bike, Pepper and Puppers.  You  continue to inspire (and outperform) us all.  :ninja:

willcall, young man let me correct you (if I may) it's not about outperform it's all about the passion.! :ph34r:

Pepper

Edited by Pepper
Congrats Moun10bike, Pepper and Puppers. You continue to inspire (and outperform) us all. :ph34r:

I was there to witness Jon's 2700th and Pepper's 2500th! It was at a very deserving cache and fun was had by all. Last but not least, big congrats to the Puppers whom I hope to meet finally someday on reaching 2 K plateau.Welcome to the Club!!!!

I admit I'm a lightweight on this thread but I finally got my 200th cache tonight.

GeoDiver has been telling me for months that he is going to finally put out a cache. So I have been sitting on my heals. But a guy can only wait so long. However, I am pretty confident that I'll have a shot at his cache when I get to #300. :rolleyes:

Although I have only found 200 caches I am pretty happy with that because I am really an FTF'r at heart. I love the adrenalin rush of the FTF. I guess it is because the rest of my life is so calm, and I don't drink coffee, so this is how I get my fix. :lol:

Man I love this sport!

I ran into Blindleader this morning, and he mentioned as we parted that he had a set number of caches that he wished to find today. (Oh, actually it was yesterday.) This naturally aroused my curiousity, and now I see that he has all but found 1200 caches. Perhaps later today! :rolleyes:

I admit I'm a lightweight on this thread but I finally got my 200th cache tonight.

GeoDiver has been telling me for months that he is going to finally put out a cache. So I have been sitting on my heals. But a guy can only wait so long. However, I am pretty confident that I'll have a shot at his cache when I get to #300. :rolleyes:

Although I have only found 200 caches I am pretty happy with that because I am really an FTF'r at heart. I love the adrenalin rush of the FTF. I guess it is because the rest of my life is so calm, and I don't drink coffee, so this is how I get my fix. :lol:

Man I love this sport!

If you're a lightweight, that makes me a featherweight. :lol:

Congrats!

I ran into Blindleader this morning, and he mentioned as we parted that he had a set number of caches that he wished to find today. (Oh, actually it was yesterday.) This naturally aroused my curiousity, and now I see that he has all but found 1200 caches. Perhaps later today! :rolleyes:

Yep, I just checked and he's at 1193. And he's about to overtake me (1196)! As I don't even have a cache in mind for 1200 yet I'll bet he gets there first!

W7WT, Dick, (who will have his eightieth birthday next month) and I, each found our eight-hundreth cache today. The location was Guillemot Cove Cache (GC39A0). The cache involved a round trip walk of over two miles, and an elevation change of over 400 feet. If Dick ever emails you and plays the "I'm old" card while asking for hints, don't fall for it. The guy is amazing!

2eba79a2-058c-4224-afca-46294b8f743d.jpg

I'm still pretty much a newbie but I was excited to get my 100th cache today. What a fun new hobby this has become. And with the weather we have had in the last six months it makes it even more enjoyable. Kudos to those of you with the creative hides &/or incredible locations you take us to.

Cachekingers

I'm still pretty much a newbie but I was excited to get my 100th cache today. What a fun new hobby this has become. And with the weather we have had in the last six months it makes it even more enjoyable. Kudos to those of you with the creative hides &/or incredible locations you take us to.

Cachekingers

Congrats!!! Nice meeting you at that cache the other day!

On Feb 26th, Perrin and Faile found their 500th cache at sealrockers-1. Perrin celebrated by proposing to Faile. We'll be looking forward to the wedding event cache!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow! Thanks guys. This is the first time I really took a look at this thread. Thanks for all the nice words about our 500th find! Oh and for the proposal too... should I have said that the other way around? :lol:

We had a great time getting to 500 and 501 was a kick too since it was our first find as an engaged couple :) Faile really enjoyed seeing that written in the cache log.

It was even funnier when we got home to log the finds and discovered some one had found sealrockers-1 before we could post our logs online.

Thanks again. We'll see you all on the trails!

I hate to post this myself but I don't actually know any of you yet - the only caching buddy I have (gordo1013) doesn't post here. One month ago today, I finally went caching with him and had a grand time. Saturday night I had 82 finds; found 19 today to top out at 101 in my first month caching. Now I can relax. Yeah.

I hate to post this myself but I don't actually know any of you yet - the only caching buddy I have (gordo1013) doesn't post here. One month ago today, I finally went caching with him and had a grand time. Saturday night I had 82 finds; found 19 today to top out at 101 in my first month caching. Now I can relax. Yeah.

Well Pasha, it's too bad you didn't come to the WSGA meeting on Saturday. There was a group of us that went night caching afterwards.

Anyway... Congrats on reaching your 100!

Looking forward to meeting you on the trails!