Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats Brodiebunch and skyriverblue! Yippee!

I have a sort-of milestone to report- my first ever sig items just arrived in the mail! Coming soon to a cache near you... :ph34r:

They wouldn't happen to resemble the new avatar, would they? :lol:

I'm still looking for someone to make mine...anyone out there have a sewing machine and some time to help? <_<

They wouldn't happen to resemble the new avatar, would they? 

Why, they just might! :ph34r:

I'm still looking for someone to make mine...anyone out there have a sewing machine and some time to help? 

A sewing machine? I'm intrigued...

I have one, and could do basic things, but what do you have in mind? Ball gowns I can not do... <_<

I'm still looking for someone to make mine...anyone out there have a sewing machine and some time to help? 

A sewing machine? I'm intrigued...

I have one, and could do basic things, but what do you have in mind? Ball gowns I can not do... :ph34r:

Druids? Ball gowns? I'm getting a strange image in mind... :lol:<_<

caae173e-0397-4391-ae02-8e1706b1eb4c.jpg

Just imagine finding that sig item in a cache! Scary! :lol:

Druids? Ball gowns? I'm getting a strange image in mind... :lol:<_<

caae173e-0397-4391-ae02-8e1706b1eb4c.jpg

Just imagine finding that sig item in a cache! Scary! :P

Oh, now that's just WRONG!... :lol::o:D

Besides, Sig Ball Gown items would probably be a little big for most caches... :ph34r:

Now, back to the Congrats reason for this thread...

LittleBlue's smokin'! She hit #500 yesterday at Night of the Heron <_<

...After only 3.5 months of geocaching! Is that some kinda record?

Hope so -- I'm feeling quite lame after 6 months. Incredible work LB! Congratulations to Team Wallace, Hydnsek, and the flurry of others over the last week as well. Guess I'm going to need to find them a little faster, instead of standing around in the woods looking stupid so often. :blink:

Thanks, hydnsek.

We should also note that the King of FTF's in the Harbor/Tacoma area, GeoDiver, scored his 600th with me at "Falling Leaves?" on Saturday. While he was signing the log, I manufactured a camera stand out of a nearby branch so we could both be in the celebratory photo. It's posted on the "Falling Leaves" cache page. Congrats, Rick!

Edited by Blue Heron

Congrats to Blue Heron on his 700th. WOW, sure glad I am not trying to stay ahead of Charlie. I will be 80 in April and I am only going to compete with those over 75. I think I can do that. Not really fair Charlie you speed geocaching while your friend Ajetpilot is losing money down in Reno. Dick, W7WT

After only six months of caching, globalgirl surpassed two-zero-zero on a run of marka puzzle caches today. How fitting! Felicitations and many happy returns.

What she said! Really, gg, how'd you find the time to design and place all those great caches of yours in addition to finding a couple of hundred as well? Cache on!

Congrats gg and little blue on your milestones. I see that gg caught most of the caches on the first page of my nearest unfound in the days leading up to 200. I've finally realized that the list is like an endless bowl of spaghetti. No matter how many of them I get, new ones appear! :rolleyes: At least for the moment, there's absolutely nothing I can do about finding the first four (one is invitation only, one needs a boat, and two are disabled and not even there)! Keep on cachin'!