Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congrats to Pepper and Lucie and Rickie! We were in Gig Harbor yesterday as well. #3 of us going for milestones. It was a day of freezing rain, cold cold weather, rain, but still a wonderful fun day!!

Edited: Rewrote the post so it made more sense, I hate when I have typos and bad grammar. :blink:

Edited by JavaDuck
LB, you blow me away! You have more finds in three months than I have in a year and a half. Peace, Nolenator

And I've always hated overachievers! :D

Very nice! I like palidromes too. EraSeek has a cache based on that...don't know if you done that, but it can be done as a locationless or as a regular.

I've seen that one but haven't done it yet. I seem to recall it's not that far away- I'll have to venture further north soon!

I've seen that one but haven't done it yet. I seem to recall it's not that far away- I'll have to venture further north soon!

Don't you need a parking permit for that one? I thought so, and that's one of the reasons I haven't tried it yet.

If/when you come back north and want company, let me know.

LindaLu was within 100 feet of Bloated Head, but had to give up due to too much water. She has evidently given up on that one for #500. I think she will be at Temple Of Quack on Saturday. Maybe #500 will fall then. There is a group that appears to have solved that puzzle and will meet there Saturday morning.

LindaLu was within 100 feet of Bloated Head, but had to give up due to too much water. She has evidently given up on that one for #500. I think she will be at Temple Of Quack on Saturday. Maybe #500 will fall then. There is a group that appears to have solved that puzzle and will meet there Saturday morning.

Yeah, so very close... oh well, it was fun! I'll be there Sat. at 2pm for the Quack team for #500!

Wow! Milestones are falling like flies around here!

Goodness, like tsetses indeed, TL - the parade here has me verily dizzy since the last time I popped in... 2 full pages ago! Lesseee if I've got this straight:

Yippity Skippitys are hereby heartily awarded to:

boshea, scotus, LRII, fishiam, TyenFlies, lv2play and Dorothy Macaw for 100 century milestones

JavaDuck and Team Wallace for 2 centuries

NLS for 3 zero, zero, zeo

Go JayBee, Little Blue and Go West for 4 double zero

4Grays, LindaLu, Geo Roo, Cache Ahead, Klossner, Weightman and belleterre for a gaggle of half millennia

Shunra for and Phil & Cathery for 7aughtaughts

Pdxmarathonman for 8donutdonut

Stump for reaching the rarified triple aughts

K7Wave for 1100

Puppers for 1800

and... LucyandRickie and Pepper for 23-0-0!!!

Whew! Hope I didn't leave anybody out.

Contrats to ALL!

<edited to tweak the spelling, not to mention plural of millennia - yeah like anybody 'round here cares...>

Edited by globalgirl