Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Thanks everyone. And thanks to the wonderful group who accompanied me on this milestone cache - Dad, Bugel-Shunra, LucyandRickie, Wander Lost, Misguided One, Curmudgeonly Gal and Criminal. BTW, Bugel-Shunra should have hit #700 yesterday evening. :) Supposedly at 'Christmas Bird Count' with my Dad and L&R cheering him on - but looking at his profile, I'm wondering if it was actually #699? :) We'll see when he gets his logs all done. If his count was off - would you all please join me in harassing him unmercifully? :unsure:

Thanks everyone. And thanks to the wonderful group who accompanied me on this milestone cache - Dad, Bugel-Shunra, LucyandRickie, Wander Lost, Misguided One, Curmudgeonly Gal and Criminal. BTW, Bugel-Shunra should have hit #700 yesterday evening. :D Supposedly at 'Christmas Bird Count' with my Dad and L&R cheering him on - but looking at his profile, I'm wondering if it was actually #699? :D We'll see when he gets his logs all done. If his count was off - would you all please join me in harassing him unmercifully? :D

Oh no! Please have mercy! :o

Drat! Hope you don't log anymore plumbing emergencies for a long while!

Congrats to LRII for his 100th! I am glad I was along for the milestone and what a cache experience that was! The Jester said we should be claiming 10 smilies :huh: I would like one for every scratch and contusion I came away with! LRII, I hope your 200th will be just as memorable!

Thanks for the congrats, and the same to all those who hit a milestone on the machine. Those are some awesome hides in the harbor and I had a great time with my group of JavaDuck, OhJoy, Tyenflies and NLS. Tyenflies doubled his finds on the machine. Of course he had only been caching for a week. JavaDuck and NLS are both close to their next milestone and hopefully we will see them listed here soon.

Today, OhJoy, NLS and TyenFlies (and his two kids headed to Gig Harbor for a day of caching. What a day, 3 of us had milestones!

Congats! To NLS, a great caching friend, who shared a milestone with me today at

Pale Face and the Blue Bison. NLS reached 300, and I reached 200!

Also thanks to TyenFlies for reaching 100 finds later in the day at

QFC

Thanks for a great day of caching! I enjoyed swapping stories, hearing about great caches. I'm glad I escaped the duct tape (at least for now)!!!

Edited by JavaDuck
A big congrats to fishiam on 100.. Whoo ha..

Wow, I hardly expected an acknowledgement on such a modest achievement. My thanks for your congrats. I only plan to slowly plod along, caching as I can given the world of other interests and obligations. I hope more in city caches will appear this year thus giving me hunts I can do in odd hours. Thanks all for you support! peace, fishiam

Edited by fishiam