Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Way to go Moun10bike! The winter weather isn't slowing anyone down!

Nope, I don't see any signs of slowing down here!!

Congratulations Moun10Bike!

How'bout that. There was a time I was only a couple hundred behind Jon. Of course I had about 2 finds at the time :-) Wow - congrats.

Thanks for your nice words friends. I never thought I'd make it to 100, but sitting on 99 for two days made me itch to go out for more.

On our 99, we only met one other geocacher, (evergreenhiker!! Hi!) but last night at our 100th cache, it was great to meet about 100 others! (well ok maybe 80 others).

Congrats!!! I'm sorry we missed the party last night. Glad to hear it was so much fun. We just got #350 yesterday at a very fun puzzle cache. Been enjoying the warm caching weather :o. But I will be glad to get back to our non mosquito infested woods ;) .

Well, Congrats on 350 to Team LittleBlue!!!

WOW...

Congrats to WillCall on turning a 1 :D:D century.

And Woohoo! to RH and MA on turning TEN of them! Oh my, such an adventure. A caper amid a winter wonderland - you're an inspiration.

..........................................................You lads ROCK!....................................................

OK...this may not seem like a milestone to anyone but me...but, GeoBirder2 (my son-in-law), GeoHermione (my oldest daughter), HappyMamaBeth (my youngest daughter) and poopnhiemer (my other son-in-law) all got their 1st official finds the day after Christmas. GeoGrammy and I gave them GPSrs for Christmas and we are thrilled that they have joined the geocaching ranks. HappyMamaBeth and poopnhiemer lasted about 3 days before they ordered a second GPSr. :D We all know how hard it is to share.

I hope they all have as much fun caching as we have...and get to meet the awesome people we have met thru this great pasttime.