TB photos

coaster918

pictures are always much appreciated, but i can't say i hate it when people don't post any. many times i find myself simply forgetting to take pictures because i'm eager to move the TB forward ASAP, only remembering after dropping it off that i should've taken a picture.

at this point i'm happy when my TBs are moving at all, and not simply disappearing somewhere, without explanation what happened to them. nevermind the pictures :D

Edited by dfx

We always try to photo TB's and post to their pages. It is one of our 'passions' about geocaching. It allows the TB owner to take a virtual to someplace that may not have been to, or better yet, to plan a trip to that place. It isn't always possible though.

Yes, photos are appreciated, but not something to get bent out of shape over. Not everybody has a camera, or some simply feel it is too bothersome to take photos, and upload them to the respective pages. I am also willing to bet that there are a lot of people that do not know how, or realize that they can! Some are just too 'busy'. To each their own.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy those you do get. :D

Passing on a message from a traveller I encountered today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney Great White North (TB2RP9G).

I arrived in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada on March 15, 2010. Still a little snow around as you can see!

Welcomelg.jpg

Below is my current accommodations (short stay I hope). Quaint and cosy, but good for the price (thanks to the Inn keeper olemaz)!

Inn.jpg

Below is the view from my balcony, there is lots of traffic, but I like to be close to the action.

TheView.jpg

Hope to stay in contact as much as possible with my travels (pics whenever possible).

- TB2RP9G

what do ppl think of taking pictures of TB along there journey? one thing i dont like is when ppl dont take pix of the TB's they find even if the person who set it loose request it. is it just me or does anyone else out there hate it when pix aren't taken?

It is sad that people do not take pictures but ont he other hand you always will have a couple of people that do. So all is good.

Brianbiney

what do ppl think of taking pictures of TB along there journey? one thing i dont like is when ppl dont take pix of the TB's they find even if the person who set it loose request it. is it just me or does anyone else out there hate it when pix aren't taken?

Don't you think that you are a little over the top with your hateing. Just be happy that your bug has been moved, and not dissapeared. It is great when pics do show up, but don't expect them at every step.

I have even passed on moving bugs because the owner demanded pictrues. I take pics when time allows, but I don't want to be made out to be a bad guy when I don't. Let's face it, taking and uploading pics is a pain in the butt.