Internal server error when maintaining PQs

rogbarn

I was just setting up a new PQ and I unknowingly attempted to schedule it to run on a day that I already had 5 scheduled for. Instead of getting a nice error message telling me what a dumb s*** I was, I got this:

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Because I had made several changes on the PQ page, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what I had done wrong. Once I realized it, it was a d'oh moment and obviously easy to fix. Any chance that a more meaningful error message can be displayed?

I was just setting up a new PQ and I unknowingly attempted to schedule it to run on a day that I already had 5 scheduled for. Instead of getting a nice error message telling me what a dumb s*** I was, I got this:

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Because I had made several changes on the PQ page, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what I had done wrong. Once I realized it, it was a d'oh moment and obviously easy to fix. Any chance that a more meaningful error message can be displayed?

In the past when I've tried to go over the 5-pocket-query-a-day limit, I've gotten a more polite, and explanatory, error message. I don't remember what it said since that was a few months ago.

Others on this forum are reporting what appear to be random occurrences of that 500 - Internal server error message. You may have simply been a victim of whatever's been causing those hiccups lately.

--Larry