Turlutortue's first cointest!

Turlutortue

What a range so far. 14 to 988? I can't wait to see what the number actually is.

indeed! and it's in between!!! :)

Oh that narrows it down :blink::smile::smile:

my numbers 97 & 201

Thanks for the cointest

I can't make it tooooo easy :smile:

So far a few of you are close. Keep on guessing! :)

First guess 113

Second Guess 413

It's a wonderful design. I wish I'd gotten one of these. It is such a cutie. My first thought was "how often did they talk on the phone or text?" Then I went with the first numbers that popped into my head for assuming very little or a ton of those. Hopefully I didn't guess that same as anyone else.

Well, now it's time to tell you that there is 2 people who are 2 emails close to the right number, from yesterday's guesses. :)

Sorry what does this means? The right number is 2 emails away.... So... if the guessed number is 1 the right is 4? ...or 3? I mean what you say... is that there is 1 number between or 2? for the right number of emails?

Well, now it's time to tell you that there is 2 people who are 2 emails close to the right number, from yesterday's guesses. :D

Sorry what does this means? The right number is 2 emails away.... So... if the guessed number is 1 the right is 4? ...or 3? I mean what you say... is that there is 1 number between or 2? for the right number of emails?

It means that there is 2 people who's guesses are 2 numbers away from the right answer.

If you guessed 1 and the right number is 3 so there is 2 numbers of emails away from the right answer.

Does that clarify your question? :)

It means that there is 2 people who's guesses are 2 numbers away from the right answer.

If you guessed 1 and the right number is 3 so there is 2 numbers of emails away from the right answer.

Does that clarify your question? :D

and now for the deciding question: if two people guessed a number two away from the correct number, does that mean that one of them guessed X-2 and the other one guessed X+2, or did both of them guess the same number? :)