Turlutortue's first cointest!

Turlutortue

YES! IT'S TIME FOR A COINTEST!

to the winner: Turlutortue geocoin XXLE

turlutortueXXLEcopy.jpg

turlutortueXXLEcopy-1.jpg

10 minted, Nickel sandblasted with white HE, black and turquoise HIE for the front and translucent blue for the back. (the swirls on the shell are actually black- pic doesn't really show)

I need you to guess how many emails were exchanged between Landshark and me over the geocoin process, including all the questions, frustrations, delay requests, design changes.......Don't forget that it took over a year to get those little fellows.

Please, 2 posts/person/day

I'll let run this for 3 days unless a winner is declared sooner. If no one is declared winner I'll let my hubby choose a post number.

Cointest ends march 18, 5am (Groundspeak time)

Simple, so let's see your guesses :)

YES! IT'S TIME FOR A COINTEST!

to the winner: Turlutortue geocoin XXLE

turlutortueXXLEcopy.jpg

turlutortueXXLEcopy-1.jpg

10 minted, Nickel sandblasted with white HE, black and turquoise HIE for the front and translucent blue for the back. (the swirls on the shell are actually black- pic doesn't really show)

I need you to guess how many emails were exchanged between Landshark and me over the geocoin process, including all the questions, frustrations, delay requests, design changes.......Don't forget that it took over a year to get those little fellows.

Please, 2 posts/person/day

I'll let run this for 3 days unless a winner is declared sooner. If no one is declared winner I'll let my hubby choose a post number.

Cointest ends march 18, 5am (Groundspeak time)

Simple, so let's see your guesses :)

165 emails, nice geocoin. TY for the cointest