How do I search for member only geocache.

For those of you who don't know I started geocaching last week. I've found 10 geocaches so far and recently bought a 3 month membership. I wan't to find some member only geocaches in my area. How would I search for that?

EDIT: I just wanted to ask about another premium member feature. How do I get it to notify me of new geocaches?

Edited by Coldgears

For those of you who don't know I started geocaching last week. I've found 10 geocaches so far and recently bought a 3 month membership. I wan't to find some member only geocaches in my area. How would I search for that?

EDIT: I just wanted to ask about another premium member feature. How do I get it to notify me of new geocaches?

To search for Member Only caches: Create Pocket Queries. Limit your Query to caches that Are for members only .

To quickly learn about new cache placements: Instant Notification Service

Did you pick a day for them to run?

I assumed they would be run immediately by pressing "Run this query once then delete it". How should I go about making it email as soon as it's done since that doesn't work?

Just click the day of the week before you hit submit.

If it's still Sunday where you are, click Sunday. If it's Monday, click Monday.