COINTEST- College Bracketball

rickctroop13

Down to the Final Four, appearing to be pretty much locked into results with 9 of 13 gone as far as they can points wise with 'Where's My Marbles' leading with 66 points & Champion pick OUT... but wait!

All four remaining 'active' brackets involve Duke or WVU winning and advancing to the Final.

'BBall Bracket' in 4th place can add 16 points to a max of 79. Champion pick is OUT.

'Digger9 Bracket' in 6th can reach 75. Champion pick is OUT.

'labrat_wr' in 7th can reach 74. Champion pick is OUT.

and finally the 12th place 'GoUconn !' with a lowly 49 points heading in has the only Champion pick alive for a potential of 97 points.

A West Virginia win would Dookie it up for 'Digger9 Bracket' and 'labrat_wr' , all but giving the crown to 'BBall Bracket' unless WVU wins it all, handing the title to 'GoUconn !' .

A Duke win would seem to give title to Digger by ONE POINT.

Stay tuned!

"All four remaining 'active' brackets involve Duke or WVU winning and advancing to the Final."

Could be a long night 'til the 2nd game is done!

Wasn't that long a night, as the 2nd game was pretty much done @ the half, letting Digger/Jim spend the final 20 mins sipping his victory Champagne.. Congrats to all on a down-to-the-wire, close, hard fought game!

Thank you for the fun! It was neat being first for a lil :D

I'll second that, seeing as I was there for a while. I'm happy with my 4th place. You got me by 1 point.

Congrats to being the winner, Digger9.

And, can you believe Butler almost won last night!!