March Madness Basketball Cointest...

Odyssey Voyager

Sorry... am I missing something???

Washington lost... so... why its name is in the regional final??? They lost!!! :smile:

David.. I am not talking aobut your post... you have it right! Just check the site and....

Edited by GATOULIS

March Madness Cointest Selections:

05. Eric K (post #28) OHIO STATE (2 seed in the midwest)

06. seekerfamily (post #35) MICHIGAN STATE (5 seed in the midwest)

21. 2Jeeps2Jacks (post #10) NORTHERN IOWA (9 seed in the midwest)

28. GATOULIS (post #8) SAINT MARY'S (10 seed in the south)

36. acadiahiker (post #51) BUTLER (5 seed in the west)

41. st_moose (post #40) WEST VIRGINIA (2 seed in the east)

46. gorillagal (post #32) DUKE (1 seed in the south)

53. E&Cplus3 (post #43) KANSAS STATE (2 seed in the west)

54. E&Cplus3 (post #43 TENNESSEE (6 seed in the midwest)

55. johan333 (post #56) KENTUCKY (1 seed in the east)

58. kini_ont (post #24) BAYLOR (3 seed in the south)

64. rickctroop13 (post #12) PURDUE (4 seed in the south)

The dirty dozen... and another #1 Ex-Cuse'd from the dance....

Edited by rickctroop13

Thank you my friend! ;)

Can I ask something??? The game between Tennessee and Ohio State is on right now? the site am watching how the game scores go, show that it is in pregame, but the score is 3 -2 for Tennessee, and Smith Tayler scored with a 3 poing shoot at 20:00 from the first half! tha means that he scored from where??? No time passed?? what is going on with that site??? <_<

I am watching the game from my PC!

SMC plaers have.. "Heavy" bodies! they do not break they back or turn... they are going close to the basket and they are going out again.... they do not dare to shoot or take fouls from the tall playes of Baylor So their defence will not be so strong!

they were shooting 3 point shoots all the time even if they saw that they were not good at them! Even in the 2 point shoots they were not good today!

I saw that baylor used zone defence! Probably SMC is not used to it or they haven't learned how to deal with it yet!

In their defence... what defence! I was seeing that sometimes the Baylor players were shooting and the defender player of SMC was defending with his eyes!!!! Not even a jump?? Puting your hands up is not enough! If the other player feels you ... that you are coming to him... things are different!

Well.. My congrats to Ted!!! ;) Way to go!!! :)

BTW... I enjoyed the other game!!! that was basket!!! Tennessee against Ohio state!!!! Great players and great game!!!! <_<

I am watching the game from my PC!

SMC plaers have.. "Heavy" bodies! they do not break they back or turn... they are going close to the basket and they are going out again.... they do not dare to shoot or take fouls from the tall playes of Baylor So their defence will not be so strong!

they were shooting 3 point shoots all the time even if they saw that they were not good at them! Even in the 2 point shoots they were not good today!

I saw that baylor used zone defence! Probably SMC is not used to it or they haven't learned how to deal with it yet!

In their defence... what defence! I was seeing that sometimes the Baylor players were shooting and the defender player of SMC was defending with his eyes!!!! Not even a jump?? Puting your hands up is not enough! If the other player feels you ... that you are coming to him... things are different!

Well.. My congrats to Ted!!! ;) Way to go!!! :)

BTW... I enjoyed the other game!!! that was basket!!! Tennessee against Ohio state!!!! Great players and great game!!!! <_<

Thank you Nikos, we'll see how far Baylor can go after all this is the first time into sweetsixteen now to the eight

and then there were 8...

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

and then there were 8...

today we determine two of the final four! the first game begins in 2 hours...stay tuned! :rolleyes:

congrats to "st_moose" and WEST VIRGINIA for being the 2nd to make the FINAL FOUR!

st_moose is also now guaranteed a geocoin...we must wait and see if it will be a micro geocoin or a full size geocoin! :rolleyes: tomorrow will give us the last two teams to make it into the FINAL FOUR. here are the teams still left standing:

Well, I was super sad to see my K-State Wildcats lose to Butler. But at least I still have a shot at a coin. Not sure I can make myself cheer for Duke, though. :rolleyes:

sorry about the wildcats loss, they played hard, nothing to be ashamed of. great season! things would have been really weird for you if Duke had met K-state in the finals! now, maybe you'll have a little compassion for the Blue Devils. :)

The WV/UK game was a sort of a 'can there be two losers' type of game for me.

I'm an Arkansas man, can't STAND Kentucky or Calipari, and then WV is just....been annoying, and they have Huggins as a coaching.

I was actually rooting for WV just to see UK lose.

Here's hoping for Baylor and Tennessee to win to make this one of the more interesting Final Fours in years.

Michigan are the Spartans??? Oh That explains the ancient Greek helmet!!! :(

It was a great game!!! WOW!!!

Congrats to Seekerfamily and I am so sorry for E&cplus3! He was the only one left with 2 teams and both are out in this stage! :D And I liked Tennessee team! I didn't like the teams color (orange??? Why???) a lot..., but.. they look like they have lots of money! Even their shoes were orange!!! :)

So... the first semifinal for the national championship will be between the 2 fives??? WOW!!! :(

Edited by GATOULIS

So... the first semifinal for the national championship will be between the 2 fives??? WOW!!! ;)

By the way...Gatoulis, the 2 five seeds DO NOT EQUAL 1 ten seed! Saint Mary's is still out! :huh::)

:D:(:(

Yes... but I just found out that there is a team with a Greek helmet and they are called Spartans! :)

BTW... I can not see clearly the seal of the DuKe! what is it???

Baylor is the Bears... right?

Michigan is the Spartans

Butler is a bulldog?

Dukes???

Oh1 I forgot to say.... If Baylor wins... they will play with West virginia (WV... do they have a nme too?) so the game will be between a 2 and a 3.... so both will be an other 5! ;)

Edited by GATOULIS

Oh!Thank you Dave! :D

I like WV seal!

It might look stupid.. but... I still can not understand the Duke's seal! What is this guy on it?? An Elf? A wizard? A bug Man?? Count Dracula?? :)

Dukes are good! Baylor is good too! Oncve again a great game! :(

i agree...i have no idea why Duke are called "blue devils", and the image needs to be updated or changed! maybe they should do a complete radical change like Michigan State Spartans did with their image logo this year!...

new-msu-logo.jpg

congrats to "gorillagal" and to the DUKE BLUE DEVILS for being the 4th and final team to make it into the FINAL FOUR! you are also guarateed a new geocoin! so, here are your official FINAL FOUR:

good luck to these FOUR teams! you are all guaranteed at least a new micro geocoin! :)