Cointest: Name a Gnome II

Tha Saint

name: Olive Garden Gnome

Mission: Alright, you all know how gnomes love gardens?? Well, I was born in Italy, and to be honest, Olive gardens have my heart. Instead of a garden, I would like to see as many Olive gardens as possible. It is a little bit of a different twist on the garden gnome...its the Olive garden gnome. :)

name: Buddy Little

Mission: Sometimes it is hard being a little guy like myself! But as a geocacher, being little has its advantages! I can see in places where you can't. I can go in places that you can't. You know who else is pretty small??? geocaching Kids!!! I would like to travel from coast to coast, and say hello to as many caching kids as I can. Do you have a little buddy that you take caching with you? If you do, take a picture of them holding me, and then put me in a cache, so I can go and visit another little buddy!!

name: Even T. Seeker

Mission: My name is Even T. Seeker. I love to seek out events and hang out with every body at them. I would really love to be included in your events group photo! I am a bit of a camera hog, so why not take me to an event, and have me in the group shot, and then let someone new take me home from the event, and take me to another event to do it all over again!!!

It was another tough decision this year, as there were alot of good entries.

But the winner is:

Name: Mr UpDown

Mission: Im a bit confused is up down, or down up ??

Please take me and show me which is up and which is down, be it under water, in a tower, or on a montain top.

The one place i would like to travel most is the place im named after, its a tiny village in the UK that is so small there are only 4 houses and a reservoir, This place is so special to me that i have had my very own Holiday Home created there: **GC25BEG - Mr UpDowns Holiday Home

(**Please note that this cache is unpublished and will activated when Mr UpDown is realised on his travels)

Hard to pass up a free Holiday Home, and a cache placed in his honor..

If anyone would like to track his adventures:

TB36YJX - Mr. UpDown

Congrats Dave, send me your info and I'll get a coin in the mail to you...

As I said it was hard to pick, and there could only be 1 winner, but just for honorable mention - these were the other finalists..

Post 3 - Gnluvabiddle the Gnome (I liked the 7 continents aspect of it, and the stunt-gnome line cracked me up)

Post 4 - Millhouse Manastorm - (Im a big Stonehenge fan, and liked the "greatest symbols of the civilization")

Post 21 - Gnomar Garciaparra - (This one almost won, I loved everything about it, was tough to decide)

Post 39 - Grumblebeard - (Love the attitude, and something different than all the "cute" gnome names)

Post 51- Olive Garden Gnome - (Very Creative, I liked it)

Edited by Tha Saint

:D Congrats Daveindeal!!! Good job my friend! :D

Thank you The Saint for the great cointest and I wish your gnome will travell far and see many many places! :D

Oh! One of my entries got the honorable mention! :D Thank you!!! :D

Stonehenge is a great thing to see with lots of mystery! :D I hope your gnome will visit it too on its way! B)

It was fun! :D thank you for that my friend! :D

All the posts were so great and creative... and one of them remind me a book I had as a child, an english book! :) I found it and read it again! Norman the doorman! :unsure: