Moving to Korea in just a few days.

Redback Adventures

I will be heading to Suwon City south of Seoul for business at the end of May. I would love to drop off/trade some TBs (if you have any you need to go back to the states) and do a cache or two if you are staying in this area.

Thanks,

boiler-todd

I am going to Seoul in April and posted a note to the Geocachingkorea.com website, but -- while the responses seemed encouraging -- they were all in Korean and no online translation seems to the language justice. The trail up to Dobongsan is what I will likely to do with my free day -- about 18 caches for what I assume will be about a six hour hike. Odd, though, that I'm at 460 caches and my first caches outside of the state of California will be in Korea.

I will be heading to Suwon City south of Seoul for business at the end of May. I would love to drop off/trade some TBs (if you have any you need to go back to the states) and do a cache or two if you are staying in this area.

Thanks,

boiler-todd

I am located about 15 miles south of where you'll be... unfortunately I'll be in Pennsylvania for my son's wedding. There are a few other geocachers close to Suwon, and Seoul is a short subway ride away. In Seoul in particular it is very easy to get 15+ geocaches in a day without a car. Geocaching, like in other parts of the world, is a wonderful way to see interesting parts of Korea that one would not normally see.