New World Order

mysterycoins

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

For future reference, this is the NWO XLE two-tone 'Nickel on Copper' version - Only 25 Minted.

As before..

Diameter: 2 inches

Thickness: 5mm

Base Metal: Copper

Unique Icon: Yes, trackable.

Only a very limited number of these XLEs will be sent out to those who expressed interest by posting in this thread. So, I'll be choosing a few random posts next weekend... Are you feeling lucky?

These are so beautiful! Lots of intricate design!! Have loved them since i saw the first post on them!! Congrats to any and all who get the pleasure of receiving one!!

One XLE geocoin is reserved for RedShoesGirl, she donated her own NWO mystery coin to a fellow cacher who in only a few months has clocked up an impressive 14,273 miles on his NWO coin.

Inlay Card:

Some of you may be familiar with the NWO inlay card which accompanies each coin, the back of each card has a unique seven digit authentication number printed on a holographic sticker, the XLE inlay card is a little different, each card has a large holographic Eagle stuck over the authentication number.

Finally, as this is a Limited Edition mystery geocoin, I've requested that the NWO dies be destroyed/recycled.

- MC

Wow that is a beautiful geocoin!!!! I'm hoping I might be lucky, but if not congratulations to those lucky people who do receive one.

And a big congratulations to Lara - a most deserving recipient if ever there was one! :)

And what a great thing - to have the metal used for the dies recycled! Great job mysterycoins. Now we know why you were selling off those tranquilities! ;)

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

For future reference, this is the NWO XLE two-tone 'Nickel on Copper' version - Only 25 Minted.

One XLE geocoin is reserved for RedShoesGirl, she donated her own NWO mystery coin to a fellow cacher who in only a few months has clocked up an impressive 14,273 miles on his NWO coin.

Inlay Card:

Some of you may be familiar with the NWO inlay card which accompanies each coin, the back of each card has a unique seven digit authentication number printed on a holographic sticker, the XLE inlay card is a little different, each card has a large holographic Eagle stuck over the authentication number.

Finally, as this is a Limited Edition mystery geocoin, I've requested that the NWO dies be destroyed/recycled.

- MC

Amazing! You have done a wonderful job with selecting the metal combinations. I never would have thought to put nickle on copper. It looks beautiful!

We would love this mystery eagle perched on our mantel in a special coin holder. We would activate and have it travel with us to share. We could imagine the fun with discoveries with our geocaching friends. Hoping we are among the lucky few.

A beautiful combination... what can we say! :rolleyes:

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

confused0089-1.gifOMG!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm rather wishing that I wasn't one of the first selected (tho I do love my copper...). Totaly green eyed jealous of anyone selected to receive one of these. GORGEOUS!!!

CF30

Tell you what CF, if you gift your treasured NWO Copper to someone who needs a little boost in this forum (and there are a few), I'll allow you to trade up to the Two-Tone Nickel on Copper. (This is a one time offer to CF30, so no emails please folks)

- MC

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

confused0089-1.gifOMG!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm rather wishing that I wasn't one of the first selected (tho I do love my copper...). Totaly green eyed jealous of anyone selected to receive one of these. GORGEOUS!!!

CF30

Tell you what CF, if you gift your treasured NWO Copper to someone who needs a little boost in this forum (and there are a few), I'll allow you to trade up to the Two-Tone Nickel on Copper. (This is a one time offer to CF30, so no emails please folks)

- MC

If someone will help me out I would like to auction my NWO Antique Copper to help somehow the people of New Zealand in their time of need. I have bought from E-Bay but never sold or auctioned for a cause there.. Can someone help set up such an auction?

CF30

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

If someone will help me out I would like to auction my NWO Antique Copper to help somehow the people of New Zealand in their time of need. I have bought from E-Bay but never sold or auctioned for a cause there.. Can someone help set up such an auction?

CF30

WOW!!! An even better offer.

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

MC, I totally mean it. If you set up the auction, I will mail the coin to the highest bidder. I betting that Keewee or other New Zealand cachers can direct us to an appropriate charity or relief fund.

CF30

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

MC, I totally mean it. If you set up the auction, I will mail the coin to the highest bidder. I betting that Keewee or other New Zealand cachers can direct us to an appropriate charity or relief fund.

CF30

A very worthy cause CF, but I did say 'gift'. Find someone in the forum to gift your coin to and I'll place a complete New World Order 7 geocoin collectors edition on auction over at the eplace, just for your NZ Earthquake fund. How does that sound?

- MC

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

CF30

A very worthy cause CF, but I did say 'gift'. Find someone in the forum to gift your coin to and I'll place a complete New World Order 7 geocoin collectors edition on auction over at the eplace, just for your NZ Earthquake fund. How does that sound?

- MC

Sounds like a Win, Win, Win situation. Someone in this forum gets an NWO Antique Copper, CF30 gets a New World Order 7 geocoin collectors edition, and the earthquake victims get whatever one will fetch on the eplace.

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

CF30

- MC

Sounds like a Win, Win, Win situation. Someone in this forum gets an NWO Antique Copper, CF30 gets a New World Order 7 geocoin collectors edition, and the earthquake victims get whatever one will fetch on the eplace.

Nearly right, if CF donates her NWO Copper to someone on the forum she'll receives an XLE Nickel on Copper to replace it.

As for the relief fund auction, I'm just supplying the goods. CF gets all the credit for the idea, the auction and the donation.

- MC

I have a likely candidate in mind. Question: Do I send it anonymously or should I tell them who I am. They will be told why, of course. :)

CF30

Hi CF, it's entirely up to you if you tell them, although suprises are more fun.

On another note, would you like to knock the auction text together CF? I'll get the geocoin photographs sorted out and we can start the auction up this weekend (Saturday).

No rush, you can PM the text when you're ready.

- MC

- MC

Again I am speechless about the generosity of you all!!! Thank you very much!! To read things like this makes me believe that not everything in the world is business and money driven! What a great forum this is!

Again I am speechless about the generosity of you all!!! Thank you very much!! To read things like this makes me believe that not everything in the world is business and money driven! What a great forum this is!

Exactly why I have pretty much given up on the GC Topics and Earthcache forums. It is so hostile there. Much better over here.

The Copper/Black Nickle 2 tone is AMAZING!!!!! I love BN coins anyway but who would have guessed how great they look together, it really makes the eagle and the pyramid :antenna:POP

Nice idea, except that version is Nickel on Copper. (my apologies for the dark photographs)

They look *much* better than the two images I posted.

The Copper/Black Nickle 2 tone is AMAZING!!!!! I love BN coins anyway but who would have guessed how great they look together, it really makes the eagle and the pyramid :antenna:POP

Nice idea, except that version is Nickel on Copper. (my apologies for the dark photographs)

i can hardly wait to see this! and no, it won't be sold!

I can hardly wait to see this! and no, it won't be sold!

I haven't forgotten Lara, only two geocoins have been posted out so far.

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

CF30

- MC

Nearly right, if CF donates her NWO Copper to someone on the forum she'll receives an XLE Nickel on Copper to replace it.

As for the relief fund auction, I'm just supplying the goods. CF gets all the credit for the idea, the auction and the donation.

- MC

Oh WOW guys!!! That is an absolutely fantastic gesture!!!!! Thank you both very, very much!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

There are a number of appeals for the Christchurch Earthquake, but the New Zealand Red Cross's appeal is the main one (see my sig). Best part of it is that the NZ Red Cross are not taking any fees out of what is donated - 100% of what is donated goes to the cause!

We had yet another good aftershock this evening. This on top of the regular smaller aftershock! Joy, Oh, Joy.

(Sorry for being slow to respond in here - I'd missed seeing updates on here at the time)

frontug.jpg

backea.jpg

CF30

- MC

CF30

CF30

- MC

- MC

Oh WOW guys!!! That is an absolutely fantastic gesture!!!!! Thank you both very, very much!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

There are a number of appeals for the Christchurch Earthquake, but the New Zealand Red Cross's appeal is the main one (see my sig). Best part of it is that the NZ Red Cross are not taking any fees out of what is donated - 100% of what is donated goes to the cause!

We had yet another good aftershock this evening. This on top of the regular smaller aftershock! Joy, Oh, Joy.

(Sorry for being slow to respond in here - I'd missed seeing updates on here at the time)

Hi Keewee, I was waiting for CF to get back to me in relation to this auction. She's probably busy, but when she does I'll put it up on the eplace.

I'm new to this, so this would be a fantastic way to begin a collection :D

Could anyone please tell me what is meant by the 'google list'?

There is a Google document called the Geocoin Address book where coin minded people put their contact details.

Have to rush to a meeting, otherwise I'd throw the link to the forum thread about it, but just search on address book in this forum. :)

I can hardly wait to see this! and no, it won't be sold!

I haven't forgotten Lara, only two geocoins have been posted out so far.

oh i know, i am just SO excited!

Must be a war time seal. I think when we were at war the government used arrows instead of the branches. :unsure: Very nice coin.

The American Eagle is always shown with an olive branch in one talon (peace) and arrows in the other talon (war) except on the Peace dollar where the eagle only holds an olive branch. It reminds me of the Egyptian Pharaoh who held a crook (mercy) in one hand and a flail (justice) in the other.

I'm new to this, so this would be a fantastic way to begin a collection :D

Could anyone please tell me what is meant by the 'google list'?

There is a Google document called the Geocoin Address book where coin minded people put their contact details.

Have to rush to a meeting, otherwise I'd throw the link to the forum thread about it, but just search on address book in this forum. :)